Past

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"OPEN THE DOOR KOOK" Jimin was losing it, its been 15 minutes he is banging the door but no one is neither replying nor is anyone opening the door.

"What's happening? Why is he not opening the door?" Jimin said to the bodyguards standing on the both side of the door. Both of them lowered their gazes but didn't replied a word.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING" Jimin punched one bodyguard on his jaw as he is frustrated now.

"We don't know sir" the other one replied gaze still on the ground.

"Break it" Jimin said with authority but guards didn't bulge. "Do it damn it"

"We can't sir. The door is sealed" Jimin's eyes widened on his brother's thinking.

"He did not do that on purpose!!!" It was more of threat than just a thought.

"Open it Jungkook" ops he used his name he is not okay.

"You want to know the reason, I'll tell you the reason then" Jungkook said by pulling Taehyung up to his level as he was standing straight by now and Taehyung was dangling in air by his grip.

"D-do it now" Taehyung had enough of this silent torture. Jungkook threw him over the bed and he bounced on the mattress.

"It's because of your filthy father." Jungkook hovered over the bed and Taehyung unconsciously dragged himself backward but Jungkook pulled his leg and pulled him close.

"You wanna know na so why run; stay still and get your wish done" Jungkook's voice was dangerously calm.

"What will you call a person who ruined a 10 year old? A Monster right?" Taehyung didn't knew what was that about but he nodded.

"That's what your Father is" Taehyung got alerted on the mention of his father.

"He is not Mons....." Taehyung tried to say but...

"DON'T TALK UNLESS I SAY SO" Jungkook roared and Taehyung whimpered when the latter slapped him. He bite down his sobs and looked at Jungkook.

"He killed my father. For what? For some shares. He was my father's partner at his company. He came to our house almost everyday. He was like a part of the family. We never felt awkward infront of him. He never said anything about himself but he knew all about us." Taehyung felt wrong thinking his father never talked about him and his mother to his friends.

"February 18th, 2005. I still remember when he came to our home like always. It was 8 in the evening and we were about to have dinner and M-Mom served the dinner. I sat beside him and had dinner. I didn't knew why but that day dinner was annoyingly silent. I tried to speak but Mummy shushed me. We had a dinner and then all of them moved to the living room, and Mummy asked me to go to my room and stay there." Jungkook stopped and glared at Taehyung who had a bad feeling that whatever happened that day was not good.

"I went there and as told by mom locked the door and got busy with other things.......... until I heard them shouting downstairs. I was about to go outside but then again I promised Mommy that no matter what happen i will not come out of my room. It went silent and i was not getting the courage to come outside so i sat back on my bed waiting for Mr. Kim to go back and for mommy to come read me a book, so that i can sleep, while lying there i went to sleep" A single tear left Jungkook's eye and he harshly swipe it away and sniffed angrily to get a hold of his emotions.

"I woke up due to trashing sound, I was trembling in fear cz it was quite late and the light was still on. So i went out of my room thinking Mr.Kim will be gone by now. I ran downstairs and the living room was a mess. I saw my father lying there on floor with white substance coming out of his mouth, i ran down and sat beside him. He was dying and i was just 10 year old what would have i done. I was new to this situation and before i could do anything Father died in my hands." By now Taehyung was also crying thinking how could his father be so cruel but little did he knew this is nothing for his father's cruelty.