Sinner

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"It's all your fault"

"If you had talked to me once before you kidnapped him, it wouldn't have happened today." Jimin pushed Yoongi with his palm hitting his chest and made his way to younger's room.

"C-chim....." Taehyung muttered quite low almost inaudible, Jimin jerked his head to boy in his arms.

"Shhh don't talk. Jin hyung will treat your wounds. It's going to be okay." Jimin said with his calm and collected voice. The last thing he do right now is to make younger uncomfortable.

"W-where is J-JK" Taehyung tried to speak a little louder but failed terribly.

"Fuck him. You shouldn't be talking right now. Have some rest I'll bring something to eat." Jimin placed Taehyung on the bed slowly and covered his body with the comforter.

"C-chim...."

"Shh Tae not right now" for some reason Jimin knew Taehyung is again going to ask him about Jungkook and for now he don't even want to hear his name. He is your brother damn it.

"Jin hyung patch him up. I'll bring him something to eat" Jin just nodded and with his sad eyes he saw Taehyung, tears welled in his eyes seeing the poor boy being punished for something he didn't even knew about.

"It's going to hurt a little." Jin said as he tried to wipe the blood for the cuts on younger's face. As soon as the cotton got in contact with the wound Taehyung hissed in pain as it burns.

"Just a sec and I'll be done. It's necessary" Jin gave him a soft smile and Taehyung just nodded his head. Too busy with his thoughts about what he just came to know about.

He has every right to hurt me. This pain is nothing compared to what he went through.

Jungkook slammed shut the door of office. The office was a mess as he left it few hours ago. He can't hold himself and broke down. This is getting more and more complicated for him.

The pain of his past and the frustration he feels right now is making him go insane.

"It hurts..." he cried out loud as he held his chest and clutched it tightly.

"Ahhhhhhh" another scream left his mouth. Never in his life he felt this helpless. Never in his life he experienced what he is experiencing right now. What is that feeling, that is revolving his heart.

"Make it..... make it stop. Please make it stop" Jungkook crouched down to ground and cried out loud.

"I did the right thing..... then ...... then why does it hurt so much?" It was a question to to himself. He wanted to break Taehyung, to take revenge and that's what he did. Then why is it hurting so much? He should be happy. Why is the wounded Taehyung not leaving his mind? Why is it making him cry?

"Did i do something wrong Mummy? Papa?" He looked at the family photo he has in his hand. He wanted someone even a single being, single thing to just say what he did was right to get him at peace but did he do right thing? You guys tell me?

"Yes you did" before he could turn around a heavy punch landed on his jaw making him fall down on the ground. He groaned trying to get up but didn't got enough time as the person just entered the room kicked him at stomach.

"J-Jimin hyung....."

"Shut up. Don't you dare call my name from your mouth" Jimin was fuming in anger and with that he grabbed Jungkook from the collar and made him stand up.

"I asked you one thing! Just one thing!! TO LET HIM LIVE AT PEACE. HE IS NOT WHO DID WRONG TO YOU. NOT TO BREAK THIS HELL LOOSE ON HIM BUT....." another punch with another and another and another. Jungkook stumbled and fell on his back to the ground.