Ne chapter of life

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Come in." Jungkook said as the door opened revealing Nana with her wheelchair. Jungkook quickly stood up and helped her get in.

"Why are you alone? Where is sara?" Jungkook asked.

"Noona just went home."

"What...."

"Kookie I sent her. Her mother was not well and besides i can do that myself. I always did." Nana said by holding Jungkook's wrist.

"Now is not the same time. Back then i was not with you but now i am." Jungkook said while getting on his knees.

"Don't make me lazy Kookie. You already did alot for us." Nana said giving him a smile.

"Who tell you these things. Must be your Hyung. Right?" Jungkook asked like he knows the answer.

"I'm not a baby myself. I can read the situation as good as Hyung. I'm his twin remember?" Nana said winking at him.

"But you are more cute..." Jungkook said while pinching her cheek. "By the way who told you this name? I remember the first time we met in the hospital and then when i woke up."

"Ummm..."

"What is it? I can feel something fishy..." Jungkook said tickling her.

"No no no no stop." She said laughing. "I heard Hyung calling you that. When i came to your room the day after when we came back. I heard him asking you to wake up and he was crying. I didn't know your name so i started calling you that."

"Ohhh so he was crying. But he always gives me the cold shoulder." Jungkook said with pout.

"Do he?" Jungkook nodded. "I'll talk to him." Nana said.

"Umm how about i talk to him?" Jungkook said.

"That will be great." Nana replied which gesturing like thinking. "Tell me something?"

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you think I'm a fool?" Jungkook shook his head.

"You think I'm a kid?" Jungkook again shook his head.

"Then why do you behave like I don't know what you are doing? You want to spend time with him. He don't give you time and that thing is killing you. Why not just ask directly?" Jungkook was taken off guard.

"Oh sorry I forgot your father told me a lie. You are a teenager." Jungkook chuckled. "What do you think i should do?"

"Well I don't know much about it but i think the best day will be take him on a date." Nana said.

"Date? He don't like it outside in very crowded place." Jungkook said.

"Then how about a surprise?" Jungkook liked the idea and gave a high-five to Nana.

"Will you help me?"

"Umm I'll think about that." They both started laughing.

"Nana consider me your brother. If you want anything just ask me and if someone troubles you, you know where to find me."

"Ummm how about brother-in-law?"

"Nana you are still young ." Jungkook said while slapping her head slightly.

"Hahah okay okay." Nana said. "Here i made these for you."

"Cookie for Kookie?" Jungkook said while pointing at the box then at himself.

"Yes. For my Kookie." Jungkook can't help but coo at her.

"I'll be going now. Do your work and don't contact Sara. She took just one leave in whole week. She is good to me. She is kind. And she is patient with me. You know she made me learn alot of things. She deserves the rest also. It's just one week and I'm already feeling better. So no threating"