Old Flames

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Tears looks terrible on you. Don't cry."

It was the only thing that was in Jungkook's mind. He was happy. Taehyung complimented him, yes he consider it as his complement.

The drive back to home was silent but he was enjoying it. It was like Taehyung was with him. For him it was just him and Taehyung, whole other world seemed to stopped.

"What is it?" Jackson pulled him out of his imaginative world .

"Huh?" Jungkook said clearly not known about the question.

"Are you watching this Joon, the great Jeon Jungkook is smiling. Thats new for me."

"That's what we call love. It changes people." Namjoon said while tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay enough of your Love Guru thing." Jungkook said clearly blushing out of embarrassment. It was not a daily thing that you see Jungkook lost in thinking and smiling. He smile very rarely.

"What is it?" Jackson again said wiggling his brows.

"What?"

"Come on tell me already. What were you thinking?"

"Keep your eyes on the road Jackson. I don't wanna die that early."

"O don't you worry I won't let you die before having your thing with Tae." Jackson said nudging Jungkook's shoulder.

"Watch out." Namjoon shouted and Jackson was quick to move the staring wheel.

"This is what i said. Watch the road." Jungkook said sternly and there we go silence engulfed the car once again.

It took them half an hour and they reached home. Right when Jungkook entered he saw Maria busy packing the food in a box.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook said while walking to the kitchen with Jackson when Namjoon went to the training grounds.

"Packing Lunch for Taehyung."

"H-he...... you k-know he can't eat right now." Jungkook said. Suddenly his chest started feeling heavy. Jackson held his hand to assure him he is not alone.

"Oh don't worry. He had enough rest now, it's time to wake him up. You just see how quickly he will wake up when the smell of my food hit his nose. He can't resist my food. He loves i-it." Maria's voice cracked at the end.

"Unpack it." Jungkook said turned on his heels to move out but a hand on his wrist stopped him.

"Please Jungkook. I'm sorry i know it was my fault but please let me see him." Maria said voice on the verge of crying.

"I said thousand times Maria don't apologize, it was not your fault."

"Then let me see him."