Traumatized

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a week Taehyung has not woken up. He is lying there still unconscious. He don't know what's happening around him. Jin has replaced multiple drips on his arms to meet the need of vitamins for his body.

Since last Friday Jin never left the mansion so did any other member. Namjoon was the in charge of mafia for the time. As for Jimin he was responsible for the meeting related with the drugs and weapons. Yoongi was taking care of Lisa in the basement. He was responsible for the torture sessions and two meals a day.

Now for Jungkook he was sitting beside Taehyung holding his hnad in his hand. He has not left his side since Friday. He only leave this chair to use the washroom. His food consumption was getting low. He only had one meal a day. He will never let go of Taehyung's hand.

Jin will visit Taehyung seven or eight times a day and change his bandage along with injections and medicine he need.

"How long will he take to wake up?" Jungkook said voice low and weak and eyes never leaving Taehyung.

"I'm a doctor not a histologist." Jin's voice was aggressive and cold. Jungkook didn't said anything just stared at Jin for some time then after a while broke the silence.

"Why are you being cold to me? I'm noticing that from some days." Jungkook said looking at Jin. He didn't expected to answer because since Friday Jin never replied his any question neither did he looked at him. But the next happened so fast.

"Cold!!!You deserve worse than that....." Jin marched toward him and held his hand that was holding Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's hand slipped out of his hand and Jin pulled him making him stand.

"Why are you here? Why are you sad? You should be happy. You should be celebrating. You should throw a party. Look at him...... you got what you wanted. You wanted to ruin him see you did it. You wrecked him......... See he is not the Taehyung that we saw 5 months ago. He is not smiling, he is not roaming around. He is not talking. He is silent, He is terrified. He is seized to this bed. LOOK AT HIM." Jin said pointing his finger to Taehyung and slightly pulling Jungkook with his other hand.

Jungkook just stayed there, crying. He saw the weak figure of Taehyung on the bed. He was even more slim than he was 5 months ago.

"So don't ask me how long will he take........ after what you did to him i pray he never wakes up...... what will he do huh....."

"Don't say this..... please don't. He'll wake up right. Tell me he will wake up..." Jungkook pleaded clasping his hands together infront of Jin.

"I don't know but i hope you suffer more than he did. You destroyed him JK. You never saw  his innocence, you only remembered his father...... You...." Jin pushed Jungkook and left the room with tears filled in his eyes.

Jungkook stumbled and tripped on his feet, landing on the ground. He fell down and begin to cry again. What Jin said was not wrong for them but Jungkook did saw Taehyung, he did cared for him. It was just his anger that took the best of him. And then the fuel to the fire were the circumstances.

"I didn't........ i loved him. I'm guilty but.......... but i love him." Jungkook said while fisting the fur of rug on the ground.

He stayed there for some time then stood up as it was the time for Jimin to come visit Taehyung. Jimin was still a little harsh to Jungkook but he atleast talked to him. The talk was mostly the taunts .

But the thing was Jimin didn't came even after 1 hour. Jungkook sat beside the bed again in the same position as he was sitting there from last Friday.