I rushed around my office trying to tidy it up as best as I could. 11:30. Fuck I have half an hour to clean up this pigsty and make sure I look half decent too.

“Leigh chill.”

“You clean this up then,” I stood up and slammed my desk draw close.

“Seriously, the way you’re going you’ll having nothing to show in this office. How about you just put them in piles, shove them in binders and, surprise, surprise it’s all neat,” I glared at her.

“I taught you that.”

“You did,” she agreed smiling at me, “but seriously you need to like calm down.”

“I’m trying, this is just so important and I don’t want to let everyone down.”

“How can you let everyone down when you and I are the only ones who know Styles is coming into the building? I haven’t told anyone yet.”

“I’ve told everyone so they stay away from my office because I have a major interview and they all asked who and when I told them who it was they nodded as if they looked at death itself.”

“Well everyone knows how much this interview means to you,” Eva raised her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her and turned around to make sure everything in my office was perfect. Thankfully it was only my desk that was messy from paperwork.

“How do I look?” I faced Eva once again. She stepped forward and moved a few strands of hair.

“Perfect as always. Leigh, you’ll be fine.”

“Why am I nervous?” I asked in frustration.

“Because he’s hot as fuck,” Eva replied bluntly.

“I know. I haven’t gone over the interview questions enough.”

“Jesus, Leigh. Stop it. You are going to be fine,” she holds me by the shoulders, “have one more freak out and I’ll slap you.”

“No thank you. I don’t want a red mark on my cheek.”

“Ok, good. Now you look perfect, I see you have your good luck shoes on,” she looked down at my shoes and fixed up any crinkles on my clothing.

I looked at my watch and nearly fainted, “It’s already 11:45.”

“Leigh,” she warned, spraying me with some of my signature perfume.

“OK sorry.”

“What time do you plan on waiting for him?”

“I was going to wait for 5 minutes so I didn’t seem rude.”

“Well, I’ll go and warn the rest of the staff, you sit down and take a drink of water.”