I

'Harry Styles finally wins his 3 month custody battle for his two daughters after his divorce 7 months prior to ex-wife, model and ex-playboy cover girl, Marianne Brown-'

'The single father of two, Harry Styles, stepped out of court yesterday with tears of joy as he won the custody of his twin daughters, who were kept from him by his ex-wife Marianne Brown-'

'Marianne Brown, ex-playboy cover girl now the face of Covergirl, has spoken out about her loss but says that she still remains happy because another baby is on the way with new boyfriend, John Mayer. The couple seemed nothing but happy leaving the court and stopping to answer a few questions from the paparazzi-'

"Harry Styles and Marianne Brown are on every channel this country has to offer, and thankfully for us, no one has gotten any responses from Styles himself. And that is exactly what is going to be in our issue next month. We're the biggest magazine in America! Let's keep it that way people. Now Kevin, I trust you to hunt this guy down and get the results we need. And I expect them on my desk by next Friday at 3 o'clock on the dot."

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright, meeting dismissed," I shooed the table of people away, I walked out of the room and strutted down to my office with my assistant/best friend following close behind.

"God, I love when you make them all your little bitches," Eva smiled as soon as she shut the door.

"I love when my employees do what they need to do," I smiled back at her.

"You want a coffee don't you?" she rolled her eyes.

"Thanks," I nodded and started shuffling through a mountain of paper work.

*Harry's POV*

"This is a joke," I muttered flicking through all the news channels.

"What is daddy?" Ali asked stuffing a mouthful of cereal into her mouth.

"Is it one of your jokes?" Nikki asked grinning widely at me.

"The news, it's just being silly again," I explained taking a seat at the head of the table as they nodded and kept eating their breakfast. "So I was thinking that today, we should go for ice cream," their faces lit up and they began chanting 'yes' loudly.

"Alright only if you two eat up all your breakfast, brush your teeth and hair, and get dressed."

"You as well daddy!" Nikki pointed her spoon at me.

"Of course, I need to keep these pearly whites shining," I smiled at them exaggeratingly, making them break out into fits of laughter.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but it's just a little teaser to have before I start writing again in the New Year.

~xHarrysxCuppyCakex