Prologue

??? pov

I looked around the place I was in. A huge TV was hanged at the middle of the wall, and on the floor was a ton of pouffes, and stools.

"Yeah, that's good." I said. "Now I just need to bring Them here..." I snapped my fingers

3rd person pov

Team 7 was fighting with Gaara (okay Naruto was fighting with Gaara, Sakura was unconscious, same as Sasuke) when air around them started to ripple, then colors started to change. In the matter of seconds they were in a big room with wooden and white walls, and a fluffy, light purple carpet.

Naruto looked around completely confused.

"Where the hell are we Dattebayo?!" he yelled.

"Don't worry." Naruto turned around to see 16 years old girl with black eyes and purple long hair sitting on the pouf. "I don't wan to hurt any of you."

"Hinata?" Asked blonde. "Why do you look like older version of Hinata?!" girl sighed.

"Because in alternative universe I'm her cousin, my name is Hekima. Now please stop asking questions, I have to wake up Saku-chan and Sasuke." Hekima said, then walked to Sasuke and woke him up. She did the same to Sakura. "I will explain you everything in a minute, but first I need to bring more people."

She snapped her fingers again. This time in room appeared: rest of Konoha 12 with their senseis, Jiraiya, and Sand siblings.

[Yes I know that during battle Naruto vs Gaara Orochimaru attacked village but this is a bit different. Here Orochimaru didn't attacked yet. Same Neji still hate main branch of the Hyuga clan,Third is not dead yet, also Naruto already knows Jiraiya. - Hekima]

"What is he doing here Dattebayo?!" asked Naruto pointing at Gaara. "He is going to kill us all!"

"He is not." purple haired girl said. "No one of you can use your chakra and techniques here..."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE?!" everyone except Gaara, Kakashi and Neji shouted.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" This time it was Hekima who raised her voice. Everyone stopped talking. "I'm going to explain everything, but at first you have to sit down."

Everyone took their places. Kurenai was sitting next to Asuma, next to them Kakashi and Guy, Tenten was between to Neji and Ino. Behind them were Choji, Shikamaru, Temari, Kankuro and Gaara. In the first 'row' was Naruto and Sasuke, who were arguing over a pouf, and Sakura and Hinata, who shared a blanket. At the back was Jiraiya.

"Okay. Now that everyone is sitting I will explain why i brought you here." said Hekima calmly. "Also, before I will tell you that, you need to know that we are in my house and non of you have an idea of what is, or what isn't possible here. I'm the one who make the rules." everyone just nodded. "So... I brought you here so I can show you the future... Naruto don't even try to open your mouth!"

"I'm not doing anything..."

"Yes you are!" Hekima tried to calm herself down. "Okay, now this" she pointed TV behind her. "Is TV. You will see your future on it. Who's future do you want to see first?" She asked.

-------------------------------

So? Who's future first? Comment!