Gaara

[It's possible that I will forget some things that happened in the canon, sorry about that. Also at the end of every chapter you can say who's future should I show next. - Hekima]

"Is TV. You will see your future on it. Who's future do you want to see first?" She asked.

"Mine!" yelled Naruto. "I want to be first!" 

"Um..." Hekima smiled awkwardly. "Sorry Naruto, but you have to be one of the last people... maybe next time." She said poking Naruto on the forehead with two fingers. Sasuke almost had heart attack. 

'She knows... she knows, so she can tell me.' he thought. 

"I want..."

"No one want's to see their future?" Hekima smirked. "Okay, we will go with Gaara then." Sasuke send her a death glare. "Here we go" she took the remote control and turned TV on. "Gaara" was all she said, and a pixels on the screen started to change colors. Then, there it was.

Gaara was standing on a flying lump of sand, next to him, flying by himself was Tsuchikage.  Behind them was thousands of shinobi form different countries, however they all have the same symbols on their headbands. Everyone were looking at four small figures at the horizon. In a few minutes figures were close enough so they could recognize them.

"Previous Kages" whispered Tsuchikage.

"What?!" yelled Kankuro. "What kind of bullshit is this?! Our father is alive and well, so why the hell he look like an edo-tensei?!"

"Watch and maybe you will know." answered Hekima.

"Father" said Gaara. A second later he raised a ton of sand, only by moving his hand. At the same time Rasa raised gold dust, covering Gaara's sand. 

"So this is the true power of Ichibi... I have to say that I'm disappointed." Fourth Kazekage sighed. 

"This is not" Gaara looked down at his father. "I'm no longer a jinchuriki."

"What?!" gasped Rasa.

"What?!" yelled sand siblings. 

'He was a jinchuriki... how is that possible? He should be dead...' thought Jiraiya.

"Akatsuki kidnapped me" Gaara was looking directly into his father's eyes. "They extracted Ichibi out of me."

"And you survived?!" 

"No."

"I was dead, but my friends found me and brought me back to life."

'I will make friends?' thought Gaara.

"You made friends?" Rasa raised his eyebrows. 

"Rudeeeeeeeeeee" said Naruto. 

"That's not the only thing" interrupted Tsuchikage. "He is also Kazekage and the leader of The Shinobi alliance. 

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled. Hekima paused the 'movie'. And then to room became the loudest place in the world. 

"How is that possible?"

"He is the Kazekage? I'm sure I'm Hokage Dattebayo!"

"He is so young and he is the leader?!"

"Shinobi alliance? How did that happened?"

"Friends... Kazekage... leader..."

"EVERYONE SILENCE!" purple-haired shouted. For a second her eyes changer color for red and white. "I know that you have a lot of questions, but everything will be answered. You just have to wait. Please look back at the screen, and then you will ask questions."

The movie started playing again. 

Gaara moved his hand again. This time his sand formed into small balls, and started to fall on the previous Kages. Rasa raised his hands and covered himself with the lid of gold dust, but to do that he removed gold from the ground. Gaara used that against him, and caught Rasa with his sand. [I'm so, so sorry but I have no idea how to describe what happened next, so basically Rasa told Gaara the truth that his uncle didn't want to kill him, and that his mother loved him. - Hekima] Gaara looked at his father for the last time before he sealed him completely. Tears were running down his face. 

And then screen went black and everything stopped. 

"So um..." started Hekima. "That was the future of Gaara." She looked at the boy... more like she wanted to look at the boy, but she couldn't because it was impossible to see him through Temari and Kankuro who were hugging him. And Gaara was... crying. 

Gaara pov 

'So my mother and uncle actually loved me.' I thought. 'They cared about me. The sand I have is filled with mom's love...' I felt tears running down my face. And before I could say anything I felt someone hugging me. It was Temari and Kankuro. 

"Calm down small brother" said Temari rubbing circles at my backs. "We are here for you."

3rd person pov 

After everyone calmed down, Hekima decided to give Gaara cookies. Unfortunately she forgot that she is in the room with a lot of other kids, and she ended up with and empty jar, that originally had 1000 cookies in it. 

'Well fuck' she thought. 'Now my brother is going to kill me when he finds out that out cookies are gone. Lol.'

"Okay guys" she said out loud.

"And girls" interrupted Sakura.

"And girls. I'm going to bring 3... or 4 more people here, and I want you to don't act like their existence here matters. Especially you, Sasuke."

Sasuke just looked at her with pure hate. He was sure that he know at leas one person that is going to appear, but as Hekima said before, he couldn't use his chakra, or even fight at this place, so why should he react differently? He will deal with Him later. 

"Hn" was all he said. Hekima raised her eyebrows.

"He means he won't do anything" said Sakura. This time everyone, even Sasuke, were impressed. "What?" Pink-haired looked around. "Come one, understanding him isn't that hard, especially when you spend half of your day near him. 

"Hn" Sasuke snorted.

"Annoying? You called me like this like 10 times already, come up with something more creative."

"Okay, okay" interrupted Hekima before anyone could say anything else. "I'm glad that Sasuke agreed, thanks for help Saku-chan. So now let's bring Them here..." she snapped her fingers. For a second light blinded everyone, and then in the middle of the room 4 people appeared. 

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Who's future next? Comment! 💗