Shisui and Itachi

[From now on, in some chapters will appear ShisuIta ship (Shisui x Itachi), and NO they are not cousins. If you don't like this ship then you can ignore ShisuIta parts, or just stop reading this story. Also I changed a few things in the past and in the future so...- Hekima]

??? pov

I was on a mission with Kisame in the Land of Waves, when I was surrounded by the blinding light. I had to turn my Sharingan off and cover my eyes, because they were too sensitive, and they stated to hurt. The light diapered, but I still couldn't see anything. 

"'Tachi are you okay?" I froze. In the whole world was only one person who called me like that. This person died long time ago. 

"I'm fine Shisui" my voice. It was my voice, even though I didn't say anything. 

"Mom?" the other voice that I couldn't recognize said. "Papa?!" The same voice, but this time more hysterical. 

Finally my eyes got used to the surrounding, and I could see something. I looked around. And then I saw him. 

'Shisui' I couldn't even say his name out loud. 

Sasuke's pov

There were four people in the middle of the room. All four of them were covering their eyes, probably because the light blinded them.  But even without seeing their eyes I could recognize them. Okay not all of them. Only three. First was Itachi, in the black cloak with red clouds on it. His Konoha headband was crossed. Then Shisui... still 15 years old Shisui, the same Shisui that died four years ago. Next to him was 13 years old, second in this room, version of my brother. A few meters away from them was black-hired girl, with red glasses, and a dress similar to Sakura's. I've never saw her before. 

I knew that I can't do anything. I couldn't even turn my Sharingan on. I couldn't attack Him. This girl, Hekima, had full control over this place, same as she could control us. But still, seeing him make me want to get up and Chidori him 100 times. And by Him I meant 17 years old version of Itachi. With 13 years old one I could deal later. 

"'Tachi are you okay?" asked Shisui. When older Itachi herd it,he froze. 

'I'm sure he think that this is his time to repay his sins' I thought. 

"I'm fine Shisui" The 13 years old version of my brother answered. Everyone still had to cover their eyes.

"Mom?" black haired girl said, pulling her hand out probably trying to find anything that she can recognize. "Papa?!" She said again, but this time her voice was more hysterical. 

Then four of them started to slowly uncover their eyes. The girl was looking like she could start to cry any second now. Older version of my brother was looking at Shisui. What surprised me, I saw pain in his eyes. 

'Tch he is probably just pretending' I thought. 'There is no way in hell that he regrets what he has done.'

"Ekem" Hekima 'said'. All four of new 'guests' turned to face her. Somehow non of them noticed us yet. "Hi" purple-haired smiled. "My name is Hekima, I brought you here so you can watch your future... actually for you" she pointed at the girl with glasses. "It will be the past, but I want you here anyway. Before we will start you need to know that no matter how hard you will try, there is no way for you to fight or use any of your techniques here, so any attempt of running away or trying to hurt someone will  be pointless. Now please, introduce yourselves to others, and you" she looked at black-haired girl again. "Don't tell them anything about the future, this is something they have to find out by themselves. So... maybe you will start." Girl just nodded. I guess she was to scared to do anything else.