All Her Friends

Aoi POV:

"I uhh" I gulped. She smiled.

"Aren't you going to greet me or are you going to stay flabbergasted?" She giggled.

"I-I my names A-Aoi nice to meet you" I stuttered. She smiled widely.

"Well since we've got that covered why don't we go find Kimi?" She offered. I studied her.

'Is she playing stupid with me? Is she going to tell her? Or is she going to keep it a secret?' I thought.

"Aoi? Are you coming or what?" She asked. I nodded and followed her. "So what is this women wearing?" She questioned.

"Uhh Kimberly?"

"Well who else mister?"

"Ahh she is wearing...." I faded off. "To be honest I don't know" I mumbled. She shook her head.

"It's okay I think when she sees us she will eventually jump at us and greet-"

"I found you!" Kimberly suddenly jumped in in front of us. I laughed.

"Told you" Karen muttered.

We both looked at Kimberly who had a confused face in her.

"What are you guys talking about? You guys know each other?" She questioned. I gulped.

"Let's just say that we know each other well" Karen answered. I looked at her and thanked her for not telling Kimberly.

'No problem' She lipped back.

"Uhh okay? Lets get going?" Kimberly slightly said.

"Wait! I have a surprise for you" Karen quickly said. She whistled loudly. "Come on guys"

Both me and Kimberly turned around to see two girls in front of us.

"Kimberly....who's this handsome young fellow?" One of them smirked at me.

"Oh him? He's just a random hobo I found in the street"

I looked at her in shock.

"Hey!" I yelled out. All of the girls giggled.

"That's what she said" One said.

"His name's Aoi" Kimberly cut in. She then smacked my shoulder.

"Oh yes I'm Aoi, it's nice to meet you" I greeted.

"Well my name's Rita" One girl said

"And mine's Lucia" The other girl said

"One more girl and I'll go crazy" I mumbled to myself.

---------

A/N: Yay! Well Merry Christmas bro....and well to all of you guys....sorry it's short but I was in a rush to type it :/ hope you enjoyed your Christmas! And well Merry Christmas once more :) bye!