You Lazy Skank

Aoi POV:

"Seriously tell me" Karen whined.

"No! Stop telling me" Kimberly answered her once again.

"Please" She whined louder this time. Kimberly scowled at her before returning to her usual plan.

"We will pay you?" Lucia inquired. Kimberly snickered.

"Ya right. That is the last time I am believing that!" She once again returned to folding the bed sheet. Karen just growled.

"Hey bitch! You have to let us stay here!" Karen snatched the bed sheet from her hand and just stared down at her. Kimberly stood still before looking up at us with a smirk.

"It will have to pay you" She whispered. Karen exchaged glances with Lucia before bobbing her head for Kimberly to go on. "First you will need to pay me for what you just did" She lifted her right eyebrow before continuing. "Second, if you guys stay in this house you will have to kick..." She pointed at me. "Him out"

Shocked I widened my mouth so much I thought my jaw had falling on the floor.

"Me? What! You are insane" Gasping I got up from my chair and I then became more interested in the subject.

"You don't even live here!" Kimberly went on. Both Karen and Lucia giggled. Scowling I swung my foot around.

"So...." Glancing quickly as Karen I knew she would understand why I wanted to stay here. Kimberly just grunted while leaving Karen luggage on the floor.

"Alright but you guys have to leave this apartment clean" Kimberly gave one last smile before checking something on her phone. Checking my phone I saw 3 new messages.

'Eyy! Your band is waiting' Was mostly all of the notification.

"Who you texting?" Karen chirped in. Showing her the phone she laughed.

"A band? Aren't you already in a real band?" She asked. Nodding I clicked the app.

"But I can make them do whatever I want" I blushed. Seeing Kimberly snicker from afar I smirked at her. "At least I don't..." Fading away I thought out anything to make up to defend myself but nothing popped up.

"Well she does play 'Sims'" Karen chuckled. Kimberly turning red made that 'I will kill you face'

"Well, who is the lazy bastard now" I laughed.

"One more word from you and out the door you will go" Was all she said. Sitting back down I just shook my head while smiling.

"Isn't she hot?" I asked both Karen and Lucia who were looking at something in Karen's phone.

"You really do like her huh?" Karen mumbled.

"He does?" Lucia asked. Exchanging glances with Karen we both laughed.

"Don't worry, I will be out of here in a week" I reassured all of them. 'And I have a week to make things right with Kimberly'

"How about a game of crackers?" Rita chimed in. Furrowing my eyebrows I asked what.

"Checkers girl" Kimberly laughed while patting her head. Rita just punched her shoulder.

"Pendeja! (Dumb ass! In Spanish)"

Laughing I was laughing so hard that I almost fell off of my chair. Rita smirked while putting her hair in a pony tail.

"How about we go outside and play some water thing?" Lucia asked. We all glanced at each other.

"Perfect!" I blurted out. Kimberly just lifted her eyebrow.

"Alright..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Laughing at how many times I had squirted everyone I just needed one more person to fulfill.

"Kimberly" I chorused. "Where are you?"

Turning around at each direction I tried my best to not get caught.

"You are such a lazy skank sometimes" Someone snickered. Turning around fast I ducked before she could shoot and for behind her. Pulling her into my arms I felt my stomach twist when I realized what my position was at.

"For the first time you are in my arms..." I whispered. Looking at her deep in the eye when she turned around she had that smile on her. Feeling the sensation of confessing right there, I felt another plan instead.

Leaning in slowly to her I imagined what might happen after that.

"We would go out, date, heck we would even fuc-"

Feeling cold water hit my face I gasped.

"Idiot" She laughed.

Smirking I followed after her.

"Soon you will be mine!" I yelled out to her. Smiling I nodded. "Soon"

--------

A/N: There! Dang it Kimberly! Updated ^_^ how did you like it xP Now update or upload my story! I told you I would update this xP

Remember this story is just for fun and my friend Kimberly made me write it (personal reasons) so sorry if it isn't what you expect.....