Super girl and the Flash

Everyone gathered around the cot she was on. She sat up and fiddled with the blanket draped over her.

"So, did I hurt anybody as Yang?"

Barry shrugged.

"Um, what does that mean Barry?!"

He laughed and moved closer to her. He smiled and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly.

"You might've thrown Harry into a wall, caused Elizabeth to reveal her powers, threatened Cyborg and Starfire, and might've blinded Lillian Luthor when you flew to National City after learning that Yin was dead."

She gasped and covered her face with her hands. "Oh KWAMI!"

Damian snuggled closer to her, he had refused to let go after she woke up. "It's okay my Demon."

Alex frowned. "How did she blind Lillian Luthor? She's in prison and the whole lightshow wasn't anywhere near the prison."

Kara winced. "Um... so no. She got out, J'onn took care of it and told me not to tell you. She's back in and she won't be causing us any trouble."

Alex just blinked. "WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK?!"

Marinette just curled further into herself and then she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Hell! Why do I feel so guilty? I'm technically a FUCKING ASSASSIN!!"

~

Dick started laughing as he entered the room, catching the last sentence Marinette had said.

"NETTIE! Calm down. You just blinded a killer. It's not that bad."

Nettie just grumbled and flipped back onto the pillow of her bed.

"So. It was still someone's mother. Also, prison is hell. She's not going to survive without her sight."

Barry shrugged. "I mean maybe? She'll be fine."

Marinette looked unconvinced. "Nettie, your fine. Don't worry about it."

She frowned and Damian glared. "I will call Kagami and Cass."

"NO! I won't!! Please don't call them!!"

They all chuckled at her dramatics.

~

Damian looked at Supergirl and Flash curiously.

"Wait, Demon, how exactly do you know them?"

Marinette blinked. "Oh! I met Barry when he woke up at Star. I was visiting Caitlin, my cousin, and yeah. They tried so hard to keep everything from me about his powers. I was there for a couple months and I adopted Barry as my cousin as well."

Barry smiled and nodded. "The first time I saw her she was this tiny little angry pigtailed girl who started yelling at me that I was really rude to her cousins who had spent months taking care of my lazy ass."

Marinette blushed and Kara laughed. "I met Marinette when she was 3. Tom and Sabine were great friends with the Danvers. So naturally she was my tiny cousin."

Marinette glared at the two. "Fuck you. I'm not that short."

Shorter chapter cuz I don't know what else to write but I haven't updated in a while so I thought I should cuz people keep putting this on discontinued lists