The Summer , Let's fly pt 1

Ages

Alfred classified

Gina classified

Sabine 48

Shiva 48

Tomoe 47

Bruce 47

Selina 44

Dick 31

Barbara 30

Jason 18

Tim 17

Duke 17

Cass 17

Stephanie 17

Damian 16

Nino 16

Chloé 16

Kagami 16

Max 16

Luka 16

Juleka 16 twins

Erin 16

Alix 16

Kim 16

Nathaniel 15

Adrienne 15

Marinette 15

Rose 15

Jon 15

And yeah the ages are weird but it all makes sense later on.

So honestly I'm also going to add in the Tarantula issue. It hasn't ever been addressed in MariBat and honestly I want more than just the two main people to have problems. And since Dick was there when they were forced to do something they didn't want too that might trigger him. And honestly it's needed to set up part of the future plot. And I wanted to have a scene where that bitches ass gets beat by an angry Panther and Ladybird. Dick might also be way younger in this AU than in the comics when this happens but I have a good reason..***

Marinette hung up the phone with a huff. Damian had fucking passed out and she had to hear about it from Jason the next day!! Pinching the bridge of her nose to stem off her growing headache she dialed Ms. Bustier. As soon as her friend answered she spoke,

"Hello Caline, it's Marinette. I know that it's the last week of school but a family emergency came up. I am afraid I have to leave today."

A gasp came over the line. "Of course! And I have to apologize for Lila Rossi. Again. Go be with your family."

"Of course. I'll see you next year, right? And how's the twins?" Ms. Bustier had two twin girls the year before and the TA loved them.

"They miss you. Sometimes I swear they like you more than me!" She chuckled. What little kid wouldn't love the aunt that brought them treats and little toys whenever she saw them.

"Well, as soon as I get back I'll come visit. I'll probably be back just in time for the school year. See you Caline."

After the older woman hung up she sighed and turned to go pack some suitcases for the summer. On the way to her room she passed her Maman. Her frown deepened when she remembered she hadn't asked her Maman if she could go yet. Oh she has to text Max about him portaling them to the Manor. She probably should inform Alfred too.

"Marinette. Is something wrong? You seem tense, and you have just been standing there frowning for 5 minutes. Is it something to do with your new bond with Damian? Or are you feeling lightheaded again like yesterday?"