Author's Note

Hey everyone!

Hope you all are doing great. So I finally got around to participating in the Open Novella Contest IV, based on prompt #30.

I completed this novella and it made into the Longlist of ONC 2021! I couldn't believe it at first. Ever since I have been working on expanding it into a novel. If you guys wanna keep updated, do check out my Instagram account (same username as here). I post snippets of this book and other book recommendations and reviews there! Do DM me on Instagram so I may know you're from Wattpad (:

This book has been in the making since July of 2021 and I've spent countless hours trying and failing to give perfect representation to a girl who's struggling to find her place in a world that doesn't seem to accept her. In a place where she's too Indian for her American friends and too American for her Indian friends, it's for her to decide which side of her she wants to accept or maybe she can accept both. I hope to voice her concerns as she tries to find herself and the true meaning of life, love and friendship. In case if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, fasten your seatbelt cause it will be a hell of a ride.

Hope you'll enjoy this journey with me!

Also, I'm not from California so in case my facts and research lacks somewhere, please correct me in a polite manner. I've followed American English for this one so please bear that in mind.

TW: Mentions of attempted Sexual Assault (SA)  (the SA attempt is unsuccessful and it's nothing too graphic)

Copyright © 2021 by Mia M.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

If you're reading this book on any platform other than Wattpad, kindly report the site and notify me of the same because there's a risk of malware and plagiarism on the site.