Pride- Kaerumi

(Since the cover art is Celesgiri, I will add pictures of the ship I'm writing about in their respective chapter(s))

Kaede was pansexual. She knew this since she was just 12. Now she's 18, and going to her first pride event. She was excited, but also nervous. Who knows what some homophobic music teacher from Alabama would say about her work? The pianist tried not to think of that, however and just put on a bracelet with the pan flag.

Timeskip to when she's there. She arrived at the event with her friends Shuichi and Maki. Shuichi had a bi flag pin on his jacket and Maki had a bi flag hairclip. (A/N: If anyone invalidates these headcanons I will :( so please don't lmao./g) They walked around for a bit, talking to each other and just having a good time when Kaede spotted someone familiar. She ran up to them while Shuichi and Maki caught up. Kaede tapped on the person's shoulder. 
"Hey! You're Kirumi, right?"
"Hm? Yes. Kirumi Tojo at your service." The maid said, bowing.
"You don't need to bow, it's just us." Maki said coldly.
"My apologies." Kaede then noticed something about Kirumi. She had on two pins. An asexual flag and a lesbian flag. Kirumi must have noticed Kaede was staring. "Is something the matter..?" She asked, concerned.
"No, nothing!" The blonde pianist said reassuringly. To be honest Kaede thought Kirumi was straight. A sense of relief washed over her. When Kaede realized this, she was confused. Did she.. like the maid..? It made sense. The pianist often found her mind wandering to Kirumi when playing the piano, or even in class. Whatever. Kaede was sure it was nothing, right..?

They all explored the event more together. Now they're on a bench, enjoying the food they got and chatting together. 
"Everyone knows you have a crush on Kaito, Maki. You should just admit it to him." Shuichi joked.
"Do you want to die? At least I don't like Rantaro." Maki responded, embarrassed. In response to this Shuichi just blushed.
"..Ok, fair game." He said reluctantly. We all laughed.
"Who do you like, Kaede?" Maki said, giving Akamatsu one of her rare smiles.
Kaede froze. She had never really thought about it before, except for the pride event. Was it possible..? Did she like Kirumi..? It had to be. It all made sense. So before she knew it, she was pouring her heart out to Kirumi.
"Kirumi! I love you so much! You probably don't like me the same way, but if you somehow do, do you want to be my girlfriend??"
Kirumi paused, as if she was thinking, contemplating.
"That is a request I can get behind." She finally said, smiling.

Kaede would forever think of that day as the best day of her life.