Feather- My two ocs lol

Florence had a lucky feather. She got it from some old blanket and it never left her pocket. It was the last thing her mother gave her before.. onto the story! The feather flew out of her pocket. She ran to go get it. She didn't want to lose it, she couldn't lose it! It'd be like killing her a second time!

Aiko was just walking down the street, listening to music when a feather flew in front of her face. She normally would have left it but something compelled her to take it. So she did. Next thing she knew, a brunette girl yelling in French came running at her.
"Mes excuses, Mademoiselle!"
"You are.. welcome, I suppose. Is that French..?" The brunette nodded and Aiko's eyes lit up. "You know French?? What a romantic language!" The matchmaker chirped excitedly. Florence was confused, but decided not to think about it too much. "Err, what is your name?"
"Florence. Florence Pelletier. And you?" The composer told Aiko.
"Aiko Aihara! Ultimate matchmaker! Nice to meetcha! Do you have an ultimate?"
"Ultimate composer."
"What a lovely ultimate! Have you composed a love song??"
"I.. have not, unfortunately, although I want to."
"Well, do ya think you could teach me French? I really wanna learn!"
"Sure..! I would love to!

So Florence taught Aiko French and they became closer. Aiko had developed feelings for Florence. What would her parents think? But Aiko had to tell Florence. Feelings of romance shouldn't be suppressed! So she walked to where they usually meet, an obviously nervous expression on her face. She noticed Florence looking flustered as well.
"I have something to tell you..!" We both said at the same time. Aiko found this cliche, but she didn't care.
"You go first!" Aiko said to Florence, possibly embracing the cliche-ness.
"I.. adore you!" Florence exclaimed.
"If this isn't the most Wattpad thing-" Aiko joked.
"I am guessing that means you love me, too?"
"Of course!"

And to think this all started with a feather.

(A/N: YES I KNOW IT'S LATE I HAD NO MOTIVATION)