Yellow- Soapies again

What can I say, I'm a firm believer in Soapies supremacy.

Hiyoko and Mahiru were staring at ducks. Occaisonally, Mahiru would take a photo of them, but other than that, they didn't do much. The new couple was just glad to be together.

Hiyoko noticed some yellow flowers and walked off. She was going to make a bouquet for Mahiru. She smild. Mahiru was going to be so happy. 

So, she picked flowers. She only chose the pretty ones and stepped on the ugly flowers with all her might. She brought her flowers back to Mahiru.
"Mahiru!! I've got something to show youuu!" She said, skipping towards the photographer.
"Huh? Thanks, Hiyoko, but you really didn't have to get me anyth-" She was cut off by a bee flying out of the flowers. Hiyoko chased after the bee angrily and dropped her flowers.

"Mahiruuu it hurts!" Hiyoko cried. They were at Mikan, Ibuki, and Chiaki's apartment to treat Hiyoko's bee sting.
"D-don't worry! Y-you don't have anything to w-worry about from what I s-" Mikan attempted to reassure Hiyoko.
"SHUT UP UGLY BITCH! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!" Hiyoko yelled.
"Hiyoko, You really didn't have to chase after that bee!" Mahiru stated.
"It was the least I could do! The ugly thing ruined your bouquet!" Hiyoko defended. "I just wantd to help you!"
"Dang it, got stung by wasps.." Chiaki said glumly, looking at her switch. "I was just trying to gather softwood." When Ibuki ran over to Chiaki, wanting to watch her play, Mahiru gave Hiyoko a hug.
"You're very brave, just don't hurt yourself for me, okay?"

Haha sleep? What's that?