Buttercup- Tenmiko

Tenko always loved Himiko

Tenko always loved Himiko. She knew this since they both were little. She made it obvious. But did Himiko like her back? Tenko was internally pondering this question in her garden. She noticed the buttercups in the grass. She had to look up the meaning for that later. But now she was just sitting down in the garden. It'd be pretty if she wasn't in such an awful mood. If some man even thought of Himiko romantically, Tenko would kick their ass, Tenko was sure of that. But if Himiko liked them back, then she'd hate her forever! Maybe she just needed to go somewhere to distract herself. Yeah, that sounded good. So she did just that.

She ended up at some cafe. She was glad she didn't see any men there. If she did, it would've worsened her already terrible mood. She just ordered a cakepop. She saw someone. Hey, she looked familiar. Could that be Himiko?
"Himiko!! Hey!" Tenko said enthusiastically.
"Nyeh?! Oh, hi Tenko." Himiko said. She didn't sound too happy, but that was ok! Tenko could help Himiko and then they could be best friends! ..Hopefully. Maybe she shouldn't get her hopes up. Just play it cool, Tenko.
"So, what are you doing here?" 'Not bad,' Tenko congratulated herself.
"My MP is too low. I need to restore it." Of course. She was magical! How could she forget that? "Want anything..?" The mage said hesitantly. Does Tenko use a cheesy pick-up line or respond normally? 
"Y-nothing really! Although it would be an honor to get something from a real mage!!" Tenko smiled at the thought.
"What were you gonna say..?" Himiko asked.
"You, Himiko!" Tenko said blushing.
"NYEH?!" Himiko was.. taken aback by that one. She knew Tenko had a crush on her, but she didn't expect that one. "My intuition.. is saying you're good. So I guess I can accept." She said, smiling. Was she relieved? Maybe.
"Um, by the way, this probably sounds weird but, what is the meaning of buttercups? Like, flower language-wise.."

Tenko learned a new fact that day:
Flower language for buttercups:

Humility
Neatness
Childishness
"Your charm dazzles me."

(IK THIS ISNT GOOD I WAS IN A RUSH PLS)