Lips- Ikuzono

Sayaka put on red lipstick today

Sayaka put on red lipstick today. Her idol group was going to go on her first tour for a long time and you better believe she was going to rock it! She remembered all the fun things that came with going on tour and felt more excited then she was before.

As she boarded the private jet, she smiled to herself. Today was going to be a good day. She took a window seat and headed for her first location.

When Sayaka stepped out of the plane, she immediately felt.. nervous. What if she fails and nobody wants to be her fan anymore? What if something terrible happens onstage? She tried to get thoughts thoughts out of her head as they drove to her hotel. When she gets out, she notices a girl with short black hair looking at her. She felt.. oddly drawn to her. Might as well go up to hr and make sonversation, right?
"Hello!" She chirped, trying not to sound nervous.
"Huh..? Um.. Hello." The girl said shyly.
"What're you staying for?" The idol asked cheerfully.
"Um.. I heard this idol group was going on tour and.." She made a face, as if she was realizing something. "You're that idol, right..? Sayaka Maizono..! I'm sorry if you aren't.."
"You just realized, right? I know because I'm psychic! Just kidding, I just have really good intuition!" Just then, a camera flashed. "What's your name and number Y'know, so we can keep chatting!"
"Mukuro Ikusaba.." She wrote her phone number down on a piece of paper.
"Nice to meetcha! Now, I have to go, but I'll text you as soon as I can!" The idol soon left.

Mukuro was flustered beyond belief. First of all, she met THE Sayaka Maizono, second of all, she didn't even realize it was her! She mentally slapped herself for being so stupid. Hey, was she wearing lipstick? Mukuro went back to her dorm, blushing slightly.

A few months went by. The tour ended, but Sayaka and Mukuro ended up becoming roommates. Sayaka recently felt something off about Mukuro. She seemed more nervous and flustered around the idol, like she was before. Sayaka shrugged it off, though. Until one day, Sayaka was greeted with flowers in a vase on her nightstand and a note. 

It read:
Dear Sayaka, 
I've loved you for a long time. I hope you feel the same.
-Mukuro.

Sayaka smiled as she read the note. The truth was she loved Mukuro, too. She wlked to the living room to see a nervous Mukuro.
"D-did you see the flowers?"
"Yeah, of course! Don't worry, I feel the same about you, hehe!" 
Sayaka then kissed Mukuro on her lips.