Chapter 2- X794

"Come again?" the mysterious woman asks unsure if her ears are playing tricks on her.
"It's the year of X794," Lucy repeats, sweat dropping because it is the fifth time she has to repeat her answer.
"Is your brain damaged or somethin? Lucy already told you it's X794 five times!" Natsu exclaims flailing his arms around.
Silence falls over the group as they stare at one another, all sharing the exact thought. Deciding to share it with the mysterious woman, Erza steps forward and asks her, "how long were you in that crystal?"
"If I were to be frank with you, you wouldn't believe it," she sighs folding her arms at her chest.
"Try us," Gray says confidently making the woman stare at him.
"I'll tell you this. I should be in the crystal your pink-haired friend shattered for another 32 years,"
Their faces went blank.
"I haven't introduced myself have I? My name is (y/n). I don't have a last name but if you find it hard to call me by my first, you have an option of addressing me as Miss (y/n)." You calmly proceed, "now it's your turn".
"I'm Carla and this is Happy. We both are-"
"Exceeds," you finish her sentence, "Pardon the interruption but what are you doing on Earthland. Shouldn't you be in Edolas?"
Carla blinks twice and you can see the gears turning in her head.
"You know about Edolas?" Happy wonders as his eyes meet yours.
"Yes," you reply cautiously. I need to watch what i say or else they'll start getting suspicious...
"Moving on..." Erza says with a serious tone, "I'm Erza Scarlet. The blonde haired is Lucy Heartfilia, the girl standing behind me is Wendy Marvel. The boy that gave you his coat is Gray Fullbuster. And finally, the idiot that broke the crystal you were, I presume, resting in, is Natsu Dragneel".
"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," you politely reply, "your presumption is correct. I was peacefully resting in the crystal".

"So who are you anyway?" Natsu asks curiously.
"Natsu haven't you been paying attention? She has already introduced herself!" Happy scolds the fire dragonslayer.
"It's not what he meant Happy," you say calmly, "My name is all you will be getting out of me".

"Oh yeah?" Natsu partially raises his voice getting fired up.

"Don't test my patience, child!" you warn him.

"Who you callin child?!" Natsu loses his nerves and jumps, "FIRE DRAGON-"

"NATSU YOU IDIOT!" Erza yells before grabbing his leg, stopping him mid-air. 

"Uh guys," Lucy says panic lacing her voice, "where did (y/n) go?"

"Whatcha talkin about Lucy? She's right over theee-" Natsu cuts his sentence. He blinks, not only twice, but hundred times. 

....

....

....

"WHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT? WHERE DID SHE GO? NO ONE JUST DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR LIKE THAT" his tone shifts from surprised to frantic in a matter of seconds.

"Maybe she was a ghost," Lucy claims pointing a finger to her chin.

"Don't say that Lucy," Happy fidgets in his place; his round black eyes darting in every direction.

"Don't worry Happy. Miss (y/n) wasn't a ghost," Wendy walks up to him and kneels beside him patting his head.

"How can we be sure?" Erza asks seriously.

"She looked human to me. And if she were a ghost, I could have sensed her with my powers," Wendy is the first to answer.

"She is definitely not a ghost. The crystal was filled with some sort of fluid. Look at the spot she was standing on," Carla smartly points out. Everyone's eyes notice the puddle Carla mentioned.

"You're just as brainy as you are beautiful," Happy compliments his fellow exceed who dismisses his comment coldly.

"Well, we didn't find the thing we were looking for so might as well head back to the guild," Lucy suggests earning the others' agreement.

~time skip, at the Fairy Tail Guildhall~

"Hmmmm what was her name again?" Master Makarov asks deep in thought.

"(y/n)," Erza finishes her report. 

The story of team Natsu's bizarre encounter caught every mages attention at the guild. They were all sitting in a semi-circular surrounding the bar where Master Makarov was sitting on, a drink in his hand. Whispers and chatters flew around the crowd. Levy approaches Lucy wanting to hear the story again. The chatter grew louder by the second.

"Why is it so noisy in here?" a voice booms out from the guildhall's entrance.

"You're being louder than they are, you know," another one replies.

"Such barbarians," words spoken with a feminine voice.

"LAXUS!" Makarov yells greeting his grandson. "COME OVER HERE".

Making his way to the master, followed by the thunder legion, Laxus wears his casual, i-am-bored-as-hell face expression. "What is it old man?"

"Erza, can you repeat the report one more time?" Makarov requests politely from one of his children. 

"Of course Master," Erza turns to Laxus, stating the same words she said to Fairy Tail's beloved master.

"Sounds interesting," Freed exclaims rubbing his chin in thought.

"She just disappeared?" Laxus questions sternly; Erza nods in response.

"She's got nerves that for sure," Bickslow exclaims smirking. 

"It's not a game Bickslow," Evergreen scolds him and hits his helmet with her fan.

"Ever is right," Elfman backs his girlfriend, "she only gave them her name and refused to introduce herself more. And she was in a crystal similar to the first master's".

"How long was she in there?" Laxus continues his stern questionning.

"Don't know. She didn't say," Natsu replies.

"Natsu's right, she only said that she should be there for another 32 years," Wendy says.

"32 years is quite the long time to be stuck in a crystal," Happy exclaims remembering how only 7 years made the fairy tail members so miserable. Everyone shared the same thought at the same time. Silence befell the gathering, the drop of needle can be heard. Not ever was the fairy tail guild as calm as they are now.

"I imagined there'd be a ruckus around here like back in the day but dang~ this place is like a ghost town," a familiar voice causes team Natsu's members to freeze in their spots. "Guess my intuition was right. You are mages. And from Fairy Tail nonetheless!"

"Who the hell are you?" Gajeel asks outloud.

"Calm now Gajeel Redfox. I am the woman who put your feeble minds into overdrive mode," you say confidently.

"(y/n)" Makarov states, his eyes scanning you from head to toe. 

"Whose minds did you call feeble you little punk?!" Gajeel's eye is twitching; Levy attempts to calm him down but to no avail. The iron dragonslayer walks up to you, a dark aura surrounding him. However, he doesn't get too close to you. Makarov's protest stops him in his tracks.

"What are you doing here?" the master asks, "Are you here to punish Natsu for breaking the crystal?"

"What? Of course not!" you reply, surprised that he assumed you'd go to such lengths just because someone broke a crystal.

"Then?" Makarov raises his voice slightly, wanting to make sure you know he is not messing around.

"I simply wanted to check if my intuition was right," you shrug your shoulders in attempting to ease the tension. You get no reply from the old man. He studies you more; his focus is intense that he doesn't hear a water mage's comment :"is that my beloved Gray's jacket?"

His eyes finally meet yours; you don't shy away. You maintain eye contact. As a hint of recognition sparks in his eyes, you smile devilishly. 

"H-how?" Makarov stammers, "how are you-- How are you still alive??"