Chapter 4- Assessment

Author's Note:

Surprise !!!!!!!!! I couldn't make you wait two weeks for a chapter release so here it is.

Lots of love <3

~~~~~

"You're still calling yourself that stupid nickname after all these years," Poryalusica blurts out rolling her eyes.

"HEY! I WAS HAVING A DRAMATIC MOMENT OVER HERE!" you scold her, "why did you have and ruin my moment?" you ask, dramatically putting your palm on your chest.

"SHADDUP YOU IDIOT!" she retorts back, an angry expression falling over her face.

Getting ready to throw it down, both of you lower your knees ready to jump at each other. However, you stop moving when you hear a growl-like sound. 

"I thought you lived in the safe part of the forest," you say getting your guard up.

"It's probably Natsu and the others trying to pull a prank," she replies dismissing your worry.

"You mean the fairy tail mages from before?" you ask, acting confused.

"THEY WERE HERE 10 MINUTES AGO! DON'T TELL ME YOUR AGE HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO YOU!" she falls for your act easily. You laugh at her but stop when you hear the same sound again.

"It's closer," you remark. This time, Poryalusica's senses turn sharp as she looks around for anything abnormal. That's when both of you notice where the sound's coming from.

"Unbelievable," Poryalusica whispers, ashamed of getting worried over something as simple as this.

"BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOWAY!" you fall to the ground, clutching at your abdomen as you continue laughing, "THAT WAS MAKAROV SNORING!". You roll left and right on the ground until Poryalusica hits you. "Ouch! Luca why do you have to be so mean?" you pout childishly.

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD!"

You hear Makarov grunt, his eyes darting around before remembering where he was. 

"Did Luca's yelling wake you up old man?" you ask, smiling sheepishly when you hear Poryalusica cursing you under her breath.

"No. It was yours," he smirks at you causing Poryalusica to laugh.

"Maki Meanie! Meanie Maki!" you mumble incoherently. Wanting to save yourself from the embarrassment, you stand up and dust the dirt off Gray's coat, "anyways" you kick off catching the duo's attention, "for the explanation i owe you".

"Right, proceed," Makarov's intently looking at you.

"Right. Well, as you know, the crystal shouldn't have broken at all. Even if attacked by END's flame,"

"Don't call him that," he says annoyed by the fact that you referred to one of his children as a demon.

"Sorry, by Natsu's flame. The 100 years aren't over. Per my calculations, I should wake up 32 years from now," you put it simply.

"Has it ever happened before?" Poryalusica questions. You shake your head in negation. "It's a good thing you brought her here Makarov," she turns to the old man who's taken aback by her comment. "Come on, follow me in. I'm going to assess your body and magic," she gestures for you to enter her hut.

"Eh?!" you exclaim blushing. 

"Do you want to know if the reason you're awake 32 years early is a problem within you or not?" she asks impatiently tapping her foot on the wooden step.