Chapter 3- The Eternal One

*WARNING!! PLEASE READ! At the end of the chapter, there will be dark thoughts. If you are triggered by any of them, please skip!! I have put a warning where the part starts and ends so you don't skip on too many details. Your mental health is more important!! Thank you and have a happy reading :) LOTS OF LOVE <3*

"What's with that look on your face Makki?" you teasingly ask, "Is this how you welcome an old friend?"

"So you're the old man's friend?" Laxus questions suspicious of you. 

"You don't look old!" Natsu yells stating the obvious. You laugh at his behavior but a voice in the back of your mind is yelling at you to leave immediately. 

"Thanks," you reply happily, "Sorry for intruding on the fun but can I stay for a little while in Fairy Hills? I'll pay rent." You direct your question to Makarov who's still shocked to see you.

"Sorry. But Fairy Hills is for mages enlisted in the guild only," Mirajane explains in a kind tone that warms your heart. A frown falls on your face, "it wasn't when Pret was guildmaster" you mumble under your breath.

"What did you say?" Gajeel widens his eyes. "So you really are old!" Natsu yells again. 

"Silence Natsu!" Makarov orders, "Explain yourself!" he turns his gaze to you.

"Can we do this in private? I'm not comfortable with everyone knowing..." you scratch the back of your head and smile nonchalantly.

"Fine," Makarov agrees before gesturing to Laxus to put him in his wheelchair, "We can discuss this at Poryalusica's". 

"WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT? Are you crazy?! She'll kill me when she finds out I'm still alive!" you exclaim, fear pouring out of you. 

"HEY! WHY CAN'T WE KNOW?" Natsu protests, many follow his example.

"Natsu's right Master, we encountered her first so why can't we-" Lucy's reasoning is cut off by Erza placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down everyone," the red head soothes the chaos, "she's a friend of our master. The least we can do is respect her wish for privacy".

"Thank you Erza,"  you say genuinely. 

You push the wheelchair in front of you and head out of the guild. "She's strong... To say the least," you claim referring to Erza. 

"Well... She's been through a lot," Makarov replies in a serious voice, "you know that, don't you?"

"Yes," you reply grimly.

After a short walk, you arrive to Poryalusica's healing hut, the pink haired woman was collecting some plants before she noticed Makarov; her gaze fell on you. 

"I'm back!" you cheerfully say, desperate to calm your shaking hands.

"You're shaking," Makarov states smirking.

"Shut up!" you whine, hiding your hands behind your back.

"Why are you here?" Poryalusica asks emotionless. Her reaction was one of the reactions you thought off, along with her smashing your head through a tree for being away for so long.

"Makarov's idea," you point your finger at the old man before heaving a sigh.

"Enough with the childish act," she says. 

"Sorry but i can't say anything right now," you bite your lower lip nervously.

"Why is that?" the pair questions simultaneously.