Chapter 2: The Special Child

In a certain airport within the Sinnoh region, a certain trainer has finally made it outside.

"All Right Sinnoh Region! Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town is here!" "Pikapi!"

This was of course Ash Ketchum, along with his buddy Pikachu. And as usual, the duo both raised their fists as they yelled as hard as they can.

After a few moments, they managed to calm down, in which Ash Ketchum brought out his Rainbow Wing.

"All right, so the Rainbow Wing wants me to go right huh."

Thanks to Professor Oak, Ash got the basic gist of what he needed to do.

Ash took out a Pokeball, revealing a massive, red dragon, who had fire for its tail.

This was Charizard, one of Ash's oldest Pokemon. Charizard gave out an intimidating roar, causing Ash to be pushed back, while Pikachu was gripping onto Ash tightly, to prevent himself from being blown away.

Charizard was DEFINITELY not the same size as he last saw him. If anything, he was at least DOUBLE the size of the last time on Unova.

Both Ash and Pikachu jumped on Charizard, who began to flap its wings.

"Alright Charizard, go to the direction where the Rainbow Wing is pointing!" "Pika-Pi!"

Charizard roared as he flew to the right with incredible speeds.

"Man... things sure were crazy lately huh." Ash said as he fell deep into his thoughts, especially with what happened yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Ash was in front of Professor Oaks lab. Sighing, he knocked the door, in which Professor Oak came to visit Ash.

Smiling, Professor Oak spoke, "Ah, Ash my boy! What made you visit to my lab?"

Ash smiled in response, "Good Morning Professor Oak. Or should I say Good Evening?" Ash sheepishly said as he scratched his head.

Professor Oak chucked, "It seems you are feeling much better Ash. Did something good happen?"

Ash widened his eyes as he turned to Professor Oak.

"Wait? How did you know I wasn't feeling that well?"

Professor Oak lightly laughed, much to Ash's annoyance. 

"Ash, literally everyone knew you were feeling down lately. It was obvious, didn't you know?"

Ash covered his face with his hat, hiding his embarrassed face. He thought he was hiding his emotions well, but apparently he was wrong.

Both Professor Oak and Pikachu chuckled at Ash's expense. If it was any possible for Ash's face to turn redder, then he certainly was now. 

Professor Oak managed to calm down and get back to the point. 

"So anyways, Ash I am glad you are feeling better. But why are you here? Are you perhaps here for your older Pokemon?"

Ash who got out of his embarrassment responded with a smile, "Well, I was going to ask you about something else, but having some extra Pokemon wouldn't hurt."

Professor Oak nodded as he spoke, "Very well then. We'll get to the Pokemon later. For now, come inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------