Interlude 1: Your Opinions

Hello! Noble2Win here, and I am sorry this isn't your usual chapter. I actually wanted to do this when I made chapter three. Don't worry, I am NOT dropping this story. I will update this very soon. 

So below are a couple of simple questions. The reason I made this is because I wanted to hear some personal opinions or thoughts about these matter.

However, I will warn you though, most if not all these problems are simply your opinions. They will NOT affect the story in any way (Unless if they get enough votes... which I highly doubt I will because I am so crap at writing.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1: So if Ash were to get ONE Pokemon back, which would you choose.

A: Lapras

B: Greninja

C: Pidgeot

D: Butterfree

Question 2: Where do you think Ash will exit from the portal at the end of Chapter 3?

A: Alto Mare

B: The Sky Pillar

C: Nature Preserve

D: None of the Above

Question 3: Where do you WISH Ash will exit from the portal at the end of Chapter 3?

A: Alto Mare

B: The Sky Pillar

C: Nature Preserve

D: None of the Above (If D, then type in where you want him to land)

Question 4: Which girl do you want Ash to meet first?

A: Serena

B: Lillie

C: Anabel

D: Unova Characters (Rosa, Hilda, Yancy, etc.) 

E: None of the Above

Question 5: How do you rate this story?

A: It is absolute Garbage!

B: Meh... it's barely average

C: Above Average, but still rough here and there.

D: AMAZING! I WILL READ THIS EVERY DAY!!!

Spoiler alert, the answer is obviously D LOLOLOLOL!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all the questions I wanted to ask for now. I will probably do an interlude sometime in the future.

But for now, I will see you guys in Chapter 4 (For real this time)!