Apologies

This is NOT a news that the story is being dropped.

I repeat, this is NOT a news that the story is being dropped.

So I imagine many people were wondering why I was gone. Well... the answer is actually pretty generic: School!

...That's it. What? Was there any other reason?

H-hey! Don't look at me with those accusing glares! 11th Grade is important you know?!

Plus, it's not all bad news. In fact, I am here to tell you good things, I swear!

I will be writing again!!!

Believe it or not, all my classes were AP. And do you know what date today is?

I know you will probably look at the Calendar, but I will say it anyway. Today is May 13, and if you go to High School, then you would know that AP Exams are officially over.

My ass survived 11th Grade!!! Most of all, I now have free time!!!

So while I was going back to read my earlier fics, I realized that some of them were dog shxt. While I don't plan on changing much on Rise From the Ashes or The Unova Ideals fic, some of the other ones such as Lessons Learned and Light of Academy City was... not that good.

So now, I am leaving this message here to tell you all that I will be busy in Wattpad for a while ;)

Oh and *Ahem...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I HATH RETURNED!!!

That's it. Have a great day! See you guys in the next Chapter of Rise From the Ashes: "The Royal Quest"