Chapter 9: The King Arrives

FINALLY! I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

So what excuse do I have this time huh? Well... let's just say I was VERY busy for some time now. I had a lot going on my mind lately, and haven't had the time to write these stories.

That and I had to prepare for my exams. So I can't promise that I would be able to update often. But I will try my best. 

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours have passed since the last incident. 

In a certain house in Freezington, a certain bed can be found in a certain room.

And within that bed is... what da ya know? It is a certain trainer.

Well... that might not be the best description. After all... this is no ordinary trainer we are talking about.

"Mmmm..." Ash muttered in his sleep. "So... Cold... No... more... ice-cream..."

...No ordinary trainer...... I think?

(Alright, back to the story!)

Ash continued to mumble for a few more minutes before he slowly opened his eyes.

Then all of a sudden...

Ash's eyes were wide open, as he jumped out of his bed. The first thing he did was look around, seeing where he was.

"...That's strange. The last thing I remember is..."

Ash's eyes opened even further (if that was even possible...), before making a massive grin.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ash screamed at the top of his lungs.

After a good 10 minutes, Ash finally calmed down, making the room become silent once again.

That was until...

"Ya awake?!" "Pika?!"

A door slammed open, revealing Peony and Pikachu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peony and Pikachu then began to explain what happened after Ash fell unconscious.

"I see. So everyone is alright huh?" Ash made a sigh of relief.

"Gahaha! Of course we are alright. Thanks to you boy!" Peony made a hearty laugh

"Ash then realized something, "Ah! I forgot to return Sceptile!"

Ash began to rummage through his pockets. But for some strange reason, it was completely empty.

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that. We took care of all the stuff. Speaking of which,"

Peony then lightly threw Ash his backpack, as well as his belt attached with all of his Pokeballs.

Ash thanked Peony as he stood up to attach his belt.

"Pika!"

Pikachu tried to stop Ash from abruptly moving.

Ash chuckled, "It's fine Pikachu. I can move just fine see?"

He then attached his belt, as Peony started to laugh again.

"Hahaha! Ah joys of youth, always energetic, just like my daughter huh?"

Ash then widened his eyes, "Ah! Speaking of which, what happened to-"