part 1

Y/n - your name

(sorry but no hair colour and eye colour and all that shit because your a vampire for fuck sake)

In ancient times where it was a time of kings and Queens and witches . Once upon a time there was a king and a queen they were celebrating there daughter's birth and invited everyone except a kind hearted and loving to the people she cared about witch, but people never used to know the good in her and so they used to avoid her which made her become the woman she is today cruel, wicked, hates everything and everyone. Anything that comes in her path she will destroy. the loneliness in her heart made her become like this and she hated them more when she found out that she was not invited so she got angry and swore to make them pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the palace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The king and queen were sitting on their thrones when black smoke started to appear and when it vanished the mean and evil witch stood their with a evil smile "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" the king shouted "my my, all I wanted to do was come and see the little bundle of joy" the witch spoke clearly with evil in her voice "WELL LEAVE!!!" the king shouted once again "sorry but that was not what I came here for" she said with a smirk and snapped her fingers and everyone in the big party hall froze they could not move for the witch had put a spell on them "hahahahaha" she laughed diabolically (evily) "serves you right king now watch as I turn your beloved daughter into a monster hahaha- wait why not let her suffer I have a great idea" she said clapping her hands "vous allez devenir un vampire" she said and sprinkled something on her the queen shouted and screamed but to no avail for the princess has already been cursed. A curse which can not he removed no matter how much they tried.

But the king and queen were loving people even though they knew their child was gonna be a monster they still took her in and cared for her and actually there was nothing wrong with the princess and she grew up to be a beautiful teenager named (y/n) but once she reached sixteen her life took a u turn.