part 9

Recap:  you hugged him "it's okay" 'this girl is a lucky girl' you thought if only you knew who he was talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been already three months before jeff had come to stay in your mansion and you have gotten used to jeff staying there with you and jeff feels the same he has already gotten used to staying in your mansion. Your normal routine is wake up early in the morning make Jeff's breakfast, go out for a walk and after you come back you see the breakfast you left for jeff eaten, washed and clean you hug jeff from the behind and say "thanks jeff" (oh and might I add you guys have become bestfriends) then go back to your potions and by nighttime jeff had gone out for killing and now days you have been feeling woozy without blood so jeff when he returns from killing gives you a test tube full of blood and you drink it "thank you so much" "no problem (y/n)" he smiles at you and these days not just his cut smile a real and genuine smile and you smile back and have gotten jeff some pair of clothes by duplicating his clothes so you don't have to keep washing the same clothes again and again.

Today was another day and when night time attacked you switched on the t.v and news came "it had been said that we know exactly where jeff the killer is targeting,he is targeting in the cherry road lane 23 house and has put amazing security there this is our one chance to catch the infamous jeff the killer. You turned around to jeff "which house are you going to?" you asked with concern "oh I'm going to cherry road lane and house number 24" he said 'thats the house next to 23 he will get caught' you thought "jeff don't think so you should be going out killing today"you said "Why not?" he asked a little sad "because the police thought you were going to attack know house no. 23 and has put a lot of security guards you might get caught" you said concerned he smiled a warm smile at you and said "I'll be fine if there is too many security guards I'll come back okay don't worry" he said and hugged you of course you hugged back 'no I can't lose the one I love' you thought and went downstairs and took a powder potion in a tiny bottle and ran upstairs and gave it him "take this potion and all you need to open it and then chant my name three times and you will be able to communicate me and please tell me if anything happens I can't lose you" you said and he blushed and hugged you again "I know I'm your bestfriend but too overprotective" he said laughing that word bestfriend shattered your heart 'if only you could be more' you thought and he left after he closed the door you whisperd "bye"