part 3

Recap: "sorry but we need to lock you in your room until you learn how to control" he pushed you in your room, locked it and went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two months since that incident which has engraved in your heart you will never forgot the day you killed someone but now you had enough you have not stepped out of your room and your parents hadn't seen you since that killing. They don't know how you look now you have complete raven black hair and beautiful red eyes which shines when you are angry. You just looked at the brick walls and thought "I hate you" suddenly the wall collapsed you were so happy because now you can exit this dreaded prison but was kind of shocked of what you did so you looked arbour mom's and dad's painting and thought words again and put your hand to the picture and clenched your fist it shatters into a million pieces. You were quite enjoying this you put your hand a little far from a cupboard and swung your hand upwards and the cupboard flew back hit the wallboard broke you smiled but not a normal smile an insane smile you have been in the room so long you went insane.

You of course couldn't get out because If you shatter your room's door everyone will hear and the wall you have already broken down you can't jump you will definitely die that's what you thought but when you turned your whole body around a shard piece cut your stomach. You didn't feel any pain which made you smile wider you took the glass piece out and voila! The Deep cut vanishes without even a trace "ha no one can defeat me now" you thought but was still afraid to jump. You sighed you thought how nice it would be to fly you thought about wings and you grew wings "this just keeps getting better and better" you say and then start to learn how to control these things and then you were about to fly out when the door burst open with ten soldiers and your mom and dad looking at the mess in your room.