part 2

Recap: (y/n) turned out to be a beautiful teenager but when she turned sixteen her life took a u turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) started changing. Her hair from light brown has started to turn midnight black and now there are back streaks, her beautiful baby blue eyes has started to turn a red shade and now has a hinge of red in her eyes what was the worst was her peach healthy skin is turning a pale white and her teeth are growing into fangs "mommy what's happening to me" you asked your mom hung her head "my dear it's about time I tell you what happend to you when you were a baby" your mom said. You carefully listened but froze when she said a sentence that sent chills down your spine "she cast a spell and I heard the last part which was vampire" your mom said sobbing in her hands "can you please repeat that" you asked shivering thinking it was your mind playing tricks on you "vampire" your mom said repeating this time you knew your mind was not playing tricks on you.

You ran out the room and went to your room locked the door and jumped on your bed and started sobbing "I'm a monster" you whisperd "please open the door mistress" you heard one of your maids saying you walked slowly to the door and opened it. "here you go mistres-ouch" she dropped the plate and it broke "are you okay" you asked worriedly "I'm fine mistress just a cut" she said with a fake smile you looked at her finger and saw blood your heart started to beat rapidly, breathing heavily. You opened your mouth little by little and suddenly grew fangs she screamed but you pulled her neck and started to suck on the blood. After you finished her she fell limp because you completely drained her you looked at her and gasped putting your hand to your mouth and screamed your dad and mim came running "I knew this would happen" your dad said and looked at you "sorry but we need to lock you in your room until you learn too control" and pushed you in the room, locked it, and went away.