part 5

Recap: you have been living for thousands of years and now your a teenager with attitude and you your living in the world were jeff the killers there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now in your house you have everything a mobile, a t.v everything so you sad down on the comfy couch and switched on the t.v and started to read the news "a family has been murdered with this boy surviving who's name is liu he says that his big brother went insane and is now become a killer whoever has seen a guy with a bleached face, burned eyelids and a cut smile please report immediately now onto the next new-" you switched off the t.v "I see so this little boy had become a little killer huh well then why don't I show him how killing is really done" you said and laughed suddenly your crystal ball started to glow "oh looks like I have a visitor" you went to the crystal ball and saw "my my if it isn't the killer that had been on the news this is going to be fun" you said and put on your black cloak that is long behind and short in the front.

You wear a black beautiful mini dress with black stockings and black heels. You walked until you saw the boy and you hid behinds tree "what's a young boy like you doing here" you shouted "who's there show yourself" jeff whipped his knife "haven't you heard the rumors about this forest little boy" you said again "I'm not little and show yourself!!!!" he shouted. You stepped out of the shadows but he didn't see your face thanks to your hood "who are you and what are you doing in my forest" you asked "your forest" he asked with one eyebrow up "yes my forest because havent you heard the rumors about a vampire" you said and opened your hood revealed your face and your glowing red eyes and your fangs "ha im the famous jeff the killer you think you can kill me" he said and pointed his knife to you "silence boy" you said and raised your hand swinging it up and he flew back and hit the tree and stood up again "leave now" you didn't want to kill the boy because he caught your interest.