part 10

Recap: "i know I'm your bestfriend but to overprotective" he said while laughing the word bestfriend shattered your heart 'if only you could be more' you thought and jeff went and closed the door "bye" you whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were terrified jeff hadn't come home for a long time it had already been 10 o'clock you were pacing in the living room and you thought 'jeff is fine I just need to watch some t.v' and you sighed sitting down and switching on the t.v "it has worked very well jeff has been captured and put behind bars he will be hanged for his crimes tommorrow" your eyes widened 'jeff, jeff, jeff!!!' you screamed in your head and grabbed your black cloak put on your black heels but then your crystal ball started glowing and you saw jeff coverd in wounds and blood "p-please don't c-c-come (y/n) t-they w-will kill y-you" he said stuttering and shouting at the same time "no I am coming I Can't lose you I love you!!!" you said shouting at the last three words and tears falling down your face "no they will kill you please don't come for me!!!!!" he said screaming because all he knew is you will stay alive forever and your looks will never change but he thought if someone kills you, you will die. but his screaming was to no avail for you had already left the house.

I'm coming jeff' you thought as you ran into the forest stopping at the entrance I've never gone more than this but this is for jeff!!!" you said and you took one step outside 'it has changed so much' you said you bursted out your wings and went to where they keep the had people...... In prison!!! You ran to each jail until you finally saw jeff strapped to a bed with metal chains you teleported into his room "jeff are you okay!!!" you said and broke the chains he was very weak you immediately touched him and healed him all the wounds got healed and you saw a towel took it and started to wipe the blood and also snapped your fingers and the blood went away and now smelled like roses again! "where am I" he whisperd "jeff!!!" you screamed and hugged him "(y/n) what are you doing here" "I'm here to save you" you said terms welling up in your eyes "(y/n) i know now is the bad place and bad time but I love you so much" he said rubbing away your tears but you cried even more "I loved you from the day I met you and found out your my mate" you said hugging him till he couldn't breath "(y/n) can't breath" he whisperd you chuckled and let him go "let's get outta here......together" you said intertwining your hands with his. He smiled and nodded "not so fast!!!" you turned around and saw an army of guards "you both are not getting out of here....alive"