Part 4

I was currently running in the woods like I do every wednesday before school. I got back to the house and took a quick shower, I got changed into some black jeans, a Paul McCartney tshirt because he's my favourite beatle and a denim jacket.

I walked past Stiles room and he wasn't there which either means he was out all night or he left without me. I guess that I have to walk before school... he gotta have a good explanation.

I walked to the end of the road, where I saw a black Camaro parked and I recognized it as Derek's car.

I walked over and saw Derek who was looking down at his phone. Sooooooo I knocked loudly on the window. Just to scare him! And it worked...

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I knocked on the window.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell are you doing?" He said and I smirked at him being scared.

"Uh, I dunno, asking you a question, and why were you scared, you're a goddamn werewolf, chill out" I said and he rolled his eyes.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm not a werewolf" he laughed "where did you get that?"

I glared at him "California doesn't have wolves and at the night of a full moon, a girl was murdered by a wolf." I told him and he stared at me.

Then he smiled.

"You figured out I'm a werewolf by all that?" asked Derek in shock.

"I also saw Scott almost shifting into a wolf on the lacrosse field, so that gave me an idea" I told him and he gave you an ahh face. I looked down at my watch and realised I was going to be late." oh that just great ..." said and turned to walk away.

"What?" Derek asked and I turned back to look at him.

"I'm going to be late, and it's all your fault..." I said with a smile and he frowned.

"How is that my fault?!" He exclaimed and I walked back up to the open window and lowered my head so that we were the same height.

" I Haven't decided yet, but could I get a ride so Mr Harris wont kill me?" I asked, now he was the one who was smirking.

"Fine, get in" He said and I rolled my eyes,

"Oh, such a gentleman" I muttered.

I walked around the car, opened the door and climbed into the seat. Derek started the car and left my neighbourhood.

"So what can you do?" I asked him.

"What?" He said "do werewolves have any superpowers?"  "Yeah" he said "we can fly"

But I knew that was sarcasm.

"Come on, i just discovered that there are freaking werewolves on this earth. I want some info" I told him.

He smiled.

"If you stay quite this car ride i'll tell you all you want to know someday" he told me and I nodded "Okay" I said and we continued to drive. "Hey, by the way, I love your car" I told him, literally 2 seconds I promised him to be quiet.

He shot me a death glare and then I was silent the rest of the car ride.

Derek dropped me at the front of the school.

"Thanks, I think......." I said as I looked up at the school, I noticed some girls we're looking at us, Derek glanced at them and then to me.

"Looks like someone has some admirers" He said and I glared at my red eyes, telling him I was not impressed.

"Yeah and it's for you... Your hot, older, mystery guy" I said making a cocky look whip across his face.

"Urh. See you around?" I said as I got out of the car and walked up the stairs.

I had P.E first thing and it was the same time that scott and stiles had practice. I ran to the changing rooms and slipped through the door, the teacher was giving announcements when Alison saw me.

"Where the hell have you been, class started like ten minutes ago." She asked with an annoyed expression plastered on her face.

"Um, Derek gave me a lift because I was going to be late..." I said as I got changed and her smile fell to a worried frown.

"Derek hale?" asked Lydia Martin "The guy whose family burned to death?" she said and then we glared at her. "I've read it somewhere" she said making an expression as if she had no idea what she was talking about.

"Yeah, that Derek" I said and closed my locker.

"The hot guy that was driving us home from the party? What are you guys a thing now?" asked Alison as I walked to the class. I laughed.

"Me and Derek Hale? No way, I mean he's super good looking and his body is like... yummy, and he's got great taste in cars, but other than that... no" I told them as the class started.

Lydia and Allison had seemed to hang out more and since I was a friend of Allison, I hung out with Lydia too. Lydia and I actually used to be best friends, but then High school started and she got popular, she started to date Jackson and let's just say that I wasn't popular material. So we kinda drifted apart.

That is how Stiles started to fall in love with her actually. She used to be at our house and he wouldn't leave us alone, ever.

However, I didn't wanna eat lunch with them though, because I wanted to talk to Scott and Stiles. "So, how about you explain how you turned into a werewolf." I asked them, they both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You told her?" asked Scott and Stiles shook his head "hello? I'm Stiles' twin brother, he can't hide anything from me" I told them "Plus Derek confirmed it this morning".

Stiles stared at me "what were you doing with Derek Hale this morning?" he said "I woke up next to him" I said and drank my water with a smirk, causing him to freak out.

"Just kidding, he was by our house looking for you and since you didn't drive me this morning he was nice to drive me" said Scott.

"Derek's nothing but nice, I want you to stay away from him" Said Stiles and I laughed "you can't tell me what to do?" I told him "Yes, i'm your older brother" he said "by 15 minutes" I said.

"Best 15 minutes in my life" said Stiles to Scott who smiled.

Then Lydia sat next to us. "What are you talking about?" she asked us and after her came Elijah, sitting next to her. He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

Danny sat across to me and next to Stiles. "Why are they sitting next to us?" Stilles whispered to us and I shook my head. Then Alsion came, sitting next to me and Jackson came after her, moving Elijah to next to me.

But I didn't give him a smile. "Can we talk?" he asked her "alone, later?" "No" I said and ate my food.

"So, I've heard that it is a mountain lion or something" Danny said, right, someone had been attacked in one of the school busses today. "Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway" said Jackson.

"Actually I just found out who it is, check it out" said Stiles and showed us on a video explaining that the guy was a busdriver. Scott said he knew him but then Lydia changed the subject into Alison's and Scott's first date.

She also invited her and Jackson to it.

"Maybe y/n and I can go to" Said Elijah, smiling at me. Gosh, will this guy ever stop?

"Actually, I've got plans" I lied "what? With who?" asked Stiles.

Great, now i gotta come up with a good lie.

"Uh, Derek Hale" he was honestly the only one I could think about.

Stiles wasn't at all happy about that.

"I thought you guys weren't a thing" Said Lydia "we aren't, but he's fun to be around" I lied and Stiles gave me a look in disgust.