Part 8

Author P.O.V

"He's on foot, just running through the iron works" Said Chris Argent to his sister over the phone. They were currently chasing Derek Hale. "Wait, did you say on foot?" Asked Kate "YES!" Said Chris and quickly hung up on her.

"If he's running on foot, then who the hell is driving his car?" Asked Kate, who had been chasing a black camaro, but if it wasn't Derek who was driving it, it was Scott. Maddie was sitting in the backseat playing the music, she was like and I quote "Can't have a car chase scene without ac/dc".

"I'm like evil, I get under your skin, Just like a bomb that's ready to blow."

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!" She shouted full with enthusiasm, through the lyrics of if you want blood, you got it:

"Blood on the streets, Blood on the rocks, Blood in the gutter, Every last drop

You want blood...You got it"

"CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE FASTER?" Shouted Stiles who sat next to him. "IF I DRIVE FASTER, I'LL KILL US" Scott said.

"I'm gonna take you down... Yeah, down, down, down"

"Yes but if you DON'T, they're gonna kill us!" Said Stiles and pointed at the hunters.

Scott put his foot on the gas and pushed right to the bottom, just as the chorus began in the song.

"Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Too many women with too many pills, said. Shoot to thrill, play to kill"

Maddie turned around to see a glimpse of the car behind us, it was gone. "Where the hell did she go?" She asked them.

It was then she heard her own father's voice through the radio. "All units, suspect, are on foot, heading into the iron works.".

So, Scott made a massive turn to the iron works, where we found Derek almost getting blinded by one of the arrows from Argent. Stiles quickly opened the door and then jumped back next to Maddie.

Derek quickly jumped into the car and Scott quickly drove away from the cops.

"What part laying low don't you understand?" Yelled Maddie at Derek "Damn it, I had him!" Shouted Derek "Who the alpha?" said stiles and moved his heads towards the front seat, Maddie pulled him back so she can be in the centre as well.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up!" Shouted Derek.

"Hey, they're just doing their job" Said Scott and Derek shot him a death glare, Maddie seriously thought he would be able to kill him if he wanted.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the ENTIRE STATE!" He yelled, looking at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that, I made a dumbass mistake, I get it!" Said Scott.

Ever since Alison broke up with Scott, his heartbreak certainly didn't make it easier for him with the whole werewolf thing. He couldn't take it anymore, so he asked Derek for help.

He said that it is possible to get a cure, but to do that, he has to kill him. Honestly, if you ask me, it would just be simpler to accept the fact that he's a werewolf... but i'm not Scott, and he decided to help Derek find the alpha so he can kill him. Which is what they were trying to do now. Derek has been looking for the next victims of the alpha but it's kinda hard for him to do that now when he's wanted by hunters and the police.

"How did you even find him?" asked Maddie from the back seat.

Derek told them he got a note he took from Harris with a strange symbol on it.... Scott knew that symbol.