Part 11

When Maddie had left, craziest things happened in Beacon hills homecoming. Scott is caught in the middle of a war between hunters and werewolves, and his girlfriend, Alison, is finally seen shifting in front of her and her whole family.

Lydia Martin had also been attacked by some kind of animal. But none of that matters, not to maddie. All she could think about was Derek Hale. She texted her brother and called him several times, but no answer, she hopes he's okay.

If she can't get ahold of Stiles, she sure can get ahold of Scott. Maddie went to his house, Melissa told her he's probably at the homecoming. MAddie went there, and in fact, the whole place was empty.

But then she remembered that Stiles said Lydia had been attacked, which makes you think that she must be at the hospital with her right now.

__

Maddie stepped out of the elevator and found Lydia lying in a hospital bed, looking much less bloody and wearing a hospital gown and an oxygen mask. Wait, if she was bitten by Peter, an alpha, shouldn't she be healing by now?

Scott healed in minutes after he was bitten... Why doesn't Lydia do the same?

"maddie" She heard a voice and it was her dad, being worried. "Where's your grandma?" he asked "she stayed behind" was all Maddie said.

"What happened to her?" Maddie asked him, looking at Lydia, then back at him.

"She has lost a lot of blood and she seems to be having some kind of allergic reaction and her body keeps going into shock." Her dad tells her.

Lydia had an allergic reaction to the bite? How?

"We don't know what attacked her so they don't know how to treat it. You don't happen to know what happened to her?" asked her dad, crossing his arms.

Maddie shook her head no.

"I just got here" she told him.

"What about Scott and Stiles?"

"What do you mean? What about them?" Maddie asked him.

"Did they see anything?" asked dad.

"What are you—they're not here?"

"What are you talking about? I've been calling Stiles and Scott on their cell phone. I've gotten no response."

Maddie looks at Jackson, who was also there, he just shrugs in confusion. No one knows whether or not the Argents have Scott or Stiles, or if it is Peter.

"Have you seen my brother?" Maddie asked him "not since he sent me that text where to find Lydia" said Jackson and Maddie rolled his eyes.

"Well, i am going to look for them" she said and headed for the entry, Jackson followed her. "Do you have any idea where they could be?" asked Jackson "no, but i'll start with the animal clinic, Scott goes there after being stressed" Maddie told him.

She stopped by the elevator with Jackson right beside her, waiting for it to open so she could go find her brother and Scott. Just when the doors opened, she realised that Stiles was in it.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him, and he did the same. "Where have you been? You have any idea how worried I've been?" asked Stiles "I'll explain later, where's Scott?" asked Maddie and Stiles looked at her with a blank expression.

"Tell me you know where your loser friend is" said jackson but Stiles just shrugged his shoulder "I thought he was here" asked Stiles.

Great, so we've found Stiles, but now we don't know how to find Scott.