Part 6

A/N: I know this wasn't my best work but to be honest, I wanna be done with season 1 as soon as possible actually. I might be rushing through season 1, actually.

Until the next few days, her own brother and her best friend stopped talking to her. She had no idea what she did but they just stopped talking to her.

If they were hanging out in their house, Stiles would tell her to leave them alone and kept saying "boys only" to her which was something he used to do when they were kids.

Fine, if they don't wanna hang out with her, then she doesn't wanna hang out with them. It's their loss.

Maddie P.O.V

If Scott and Stiles want to ignore me, then it's fine, I don't care, but what hurt the most was when Derek started to do that too. Like, I called him (and yes we exchanged numbers and he didn't answer me.

I kept texting him, no answer.

I got mad, so I took my bike and went up to Hale house. I knocked on the door, but no answer. Although, that can be because he was listening to music.

I heard rock music playing inside.. oh god, he even listens to the same music as I do.

Wait, doesn't he have super-hearing?

He can hear me!

Okay, that's it, I used my foot to open the door. I went inside the unstable house and saw him doing push ups, he was all sweating and with those abss... and wait, he has a tattoo?

I literally came in here to yell at him but instead, I was left drooling all over him. He eventually saw me and turned around.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me, irritated as he turned down the music.

"well, I was texting... you.." I said as I stared at him grabbing a towel to clean up the sweat off his chest. Oh, god, if I was that towel.

"You didn't answer me" I told him "well, when someone doesn't answer someone, that means they don't wanna talk" said Derek.

Ouch, that hurt.

I scoffed "fine, i'm leaving" I said and Derek watched her go into the hallway, but then he stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Wait" He said, I rolled my eyes.'' If you don't wanna talk, then don't talk" She spat at him "no, just get in here" said Derek and showed her into a closet.

Author P.O.V

MAddie stood in the closet totally confused, what the hell is this? First he said he doesn't want to talk, but then he grabbed me and put me into the closet.

She opened the door by a few inches but then harshly stepped back as soon she heard voices. It must be two male voices and one female.

"No one home?" asked one of the males.

"Maybe he's out in the backyard, you know burying a bone or something" said the other male. "really? a dog joke?" said the female with a scoff.

"If you wanna provoke him, say something like.... to bad your sister bit it before she had her first litter. Too bad she howled like a bitch, WHEN WE CUT HER IN HALF!" The female shouted.

Wait, who were these people?

Maddie closely opened the door to take a look, then she heard Derek growling and saw one of the males being thrown to the wall with a thud. He jumped infront of the other male, and kicked him against the floor.

Maddie gasped as she saw his teeth.

Why was she so surprised though? She knew he was a werewolf...

She saw how Derek growled at the female, who looked about to be in her late 20s... He jumped at her but she shocked him with some electricity, it made him fall down to the floor.

Groaning, on the floor, the female walked around him.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. And, well, maybe we can help each other out. Yes, your sister was severed into pieces as bait to try to catch you. Unpleasant, and frankly, a little too Texas chainsaw massacre for my taste, but quite true." she told him with a chuchle.

Derek finally managed to sit up and look at her, and god, it looked like he tried to kill her with his look.

"Now, here's the part that might really kick you in your balls, We didn't kill her" She said.

Derek stared at her, as he was still shaking from the electricity.

"You think i'm Lying?" she asked him.

"Wouldn't be the first time" said Derek, his voice shaking.

"Why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am?" She said, leaning down to him. "We.. didn't... your sister...." she said and Derek didn't move, he just stared at her.

"Do you hear that? There's no blips or upticks. Just the steady beat of the cold, hard truth."

She stood up again.

She also told him how she knew it was a werewolf who killed her and asked if he knew how it was, asking for his help, but he didn't say anything.

Then she realised that he doesn't know who it is.

She laughed.

"Guess, who just became totally useless?" and then, all I heard was gunshot.... oh my god, Derek....

___

I didn't know how long I sat in that cabinet, All I could think about was Derek. Maybe he got shot, and If I stepped out of that cabinet, maybe I'll be shot to. I didn't move, I didn't make a sound, I even tried to hold my breath.

Until, someone slowly opened the door and hid my face in my hands. It was Derek.

"You alright?" He said and I moved up my head to him. He offered me my hand and I took it. He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me away from the cabinet.

"Who was that??" I asked him "She almost killed you" he tried to answer me but I just continued to ask questions, until I decided to call my dad.

"My dad's the sheriff, I call him" I said and then Derek grabbed my phone. "no" he said "no?" I asked him "you can't tell anyone" said Derek.

"She literally told you that she cut your sister in half" I snapped at him "they are hunters, that's what they do" he told me. I looked at them, with raised eyebrows.

"Hunters?" I asked him.

He nodded.

Then, he told me about how there are people that hunt werewolves and if I told my dad about them, I'd expose them to.

"That's why I can't continue to see you" he told me.

I frowned.

"what?"

"Everyone who gets close to me, gets hurt, and if' it's not them, but then someone else." he told me.

I tried to hold my tears back from him.

"Fine" I said and then I left the hale house and went straight home.