Part 7

I haven't heard from Derek since that day, Stiles nor Scott will talk to me but Lydia and Alison will.

"You need to get over him" she told you, I was lying in bed eating some dough from the cake I was trying to make, but I was too lazy to actually finish it. So I just ended up eating the cake.

Whenever I'm upset, I always get hungry for sugar and eat until I feel fat then I usually stop and just feel sad about myself..

"You need to stop thinking about Derek" Alison told me.

"I can't" I told her "you wouldn't either if you saw those abs".

"Well, he doesn't deserve you." said Alison and I rolled my eyes and just continued eating. She grabbed the bowl from me and put it far away from me.

"Hey, give that back!" I told her "if you change out of those sweats." Said Alison "and take a shower. You look horrible."

"Wow, thanks for cheering me up" I said.

"I'm serious, Derek is not worth being sad about. He doesn't deserve you" said Alison "it's just..." I started "he makes me feel so.... great about myself. When he looks at me, it feels like the only girl in the world" I told her.

Alison sighed.

"I get it" she told me "that's how Scott makes me feel".

"But I wouldn't sit in my bed, crying about it all day." She told me "Lydia and Jackson are on their way over, we're supposed to hang out, maybe it will take your mind off Derek.

"Okay, fine"  I said and then did what she said.

Normally, I would never hang out with Jackson, because he can be so mean to me and my brother. But right now, I'm super angry at him and it kinda feels good to hang out with the one he hates most then.

Jackson arrived with his porch outside the house, Me and Alison were about to walk to him but Alison stopped. She got a text and grabbed her phone to read it.

"Who is it from?" I asked her.

"scott" She said "but it's not his number" She showed me the phone so I could read the text. It said: Meet me at School, Argent - Scott.

But it was an unknown number... "hey, he lost his phone... maybe he just borrowed someone else's" I told her.

She agreed that was probably the case. Jackson said he'd drive her to school to see if he really was at school. I gotta admit, I may hate Jackson but I do really love his car.

__

Author p.o.v

Jackson parked his Porsche in front of the school. They saw no sign of him anywhere. The school was dark, no light shining from the windows anywhere.

"What would they be doing here, anyways?" asked Jackson "You think we have a clue?" asked Maddie and Jackson gave her a blank stare.

"They lock the doors, you know" said Lydia "that one is open" Said Alison and pointed at the front door that stood wide open.

__

Me and Alison went looking for them inside the dark school. We couldn't turn it on the night, so we had to use a flashlight.

It was so weird to see this school at night. Maddie and I see this school everyday and it doesn't seem that much, but when you're here, in the night alone, in the dark... it seems like a whole other place.

It was fucking scary.

Maddie and Alison even walked arm in arm and very slowly and quite. Alison holds up the flashlight and I hold up a pepper spray. "Where did you get that, anyway?" she asked/whispered to me "when you're the daughter of the sheriff, you kinda need protection" Maddie explained to her.