三十五

Chapter: ⓷⓹

———
Updates hopefully begin now :)
Inconsistent updates
———

"Please (Y/n)!"

"No."

"Please! Take me with you, you'll be more safer!"

"No."

"The task isn't difficult, we just need to figure out who that masked person was last time!"

(Y/n) shook her head, "No. You're not coming with me."

Kaiyo groans in annoyance, "I can't just sit back though!"

"Yes you can and you will." (Y/n) had agreed to herself that it was best to leave Kaiyo away from frontlines, making her go would be extremely dangerous.

The mission had already been fucked since she switched her position with Akaashi's, she didn't want to ruin it furthermore even if it meant putting her life in danger.

Well either way, her life would be danger, whether she survives or not.

"Please (Y/n)!"

"No."

Kaiyo grumbled, rolling her eyes. She crosses her arm and huffed, "What's the point of me coming then?"

"You..." (Y/n) shut her mouth. Kaiyo was right, what was the point of her replacing Akaashi if her position was to remain passive.

"Well?!" Kaiyo exclaimed, growing impatient.

"You... can join me later."

"What?!"

"N-no, like, you can join me later on..?" (Y/n) voice became softer as she tried to compromise with the sniper.

However, she didn't take that to mind. "What the hell is that meant to mean?!"

"Just let me explore myself first, that way things aren't as bad."

Kaiyo's eyes narrowed, "What do you mean, 'bad'?!"She said, emphasising the word.

(Y/n) grit her teeth, "Kaiyo, your abilities aren't there. The place is dangerous, you saw it with your own two eyes. If you were to come... you'll only hold me back." (Y/n) stated but a wave of worry flushed over her when she saw Kaiyo's expression drop. She immediately brought out her hands and placed it on either sides of the snipers shoulders, "N-No! Kaiyo! I didn't mean it that way—"

"Whatever." Kaiyo brushed her best friends hands off, as she began to pack her things to where she supposedly was meant to locate— according to (Y/n).

(Y/n) watched with a slight pained face as Kaiyo grabbed the things and began to speedily run off after a light nod. She ran her hand through her (h/c) hair, a tiresome sigh escaped her lips. She then went to slap both her cheeks.

Focus (Y/n). She told herself.

3 minutes away before she should start to make a move, her hands gripped firmly around the dagger that was placed on the side of her belt. She could see some of the guards faintly begin to pack up, it was most of their curfew time although some were on rotation. She knew exactly where to go but part of her began to tremble at the thought of her fucking up somehow.

What if she chose the wrong location?

What if there was hidden security somewhere?

All these thoughts swarmed into her thoughts, but it all shattered into nothing when she heard her ear piece. "(Y/n) be careful, you can go now. I believe in you."