二十七

Chapter: ⓶⓻

———
A/N: Happy Birthday loml Keiji Akaashi ♡
———

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice called.

She instantly raised her head to see where the voice came from. "Tetsurou!" She called after, as she began to ran towards him, jumping on him whilst giving him a crushing bear hug.

Kuroo reflected the action, also wrapping his arms around her, squeezing her tightly.

"I've missed you." She says with her face against his torso.

He barely heard her muffled voice however he still understood what she said. A light chuckle escaped his lips, "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

The vibration of his laugh travelled to her body as she burrowed herself in his arms. "Yeah, it's been a few days since we last spoke."

If anyone were to walk by, they would easily misunderstand the relationship between the two. Luckily, it was pretty much impossible for anyone to be around— they were alone, just those two, in a hidden massive field with a variety of blooming flowers and under the warm spring sunset.

Originally, it was by coincidence that they had found this place but at least it was apart of the school campus.

"How have you been?" Kuroo asks, patting her head whilst his arms still protected her.

She hums in response, "I've been good. How about you?"

"Fine." He responds calmly, tightening the grip around her. He let out a soft sigh, "We won't see each as much anymore in future.."

"Yeah.."

"You need to be careful."

"Understood. You too Tetsurou.."

Not long after, he released her from the hug. A smile was radiating off her face as she felt a surge of energy overcome her, "Y'know I've heard a lot of girls are planning to confess to you before you leave~" (Y/n) teases, watching his expression drop was something she wanted to see. However it wasn't a lie whatsoever.

A frown instantly appeared on his features, "What?"

"You heard me."

He rolled his eyes, "None of them matter anyways."

She furrows her brows, "Are you even straight?" She asks, earning a light slap on her head.

"Shut the fuck up. What I mean is that they aren't her." He says, emphasising the word 'her'.

"Her? Who's her?" She stares at him curiously. She never knew Kuroo had someone he liked, who is it? She thought, eyeing him up and down.

He simply returned the gesture, staring into her. It was almost as if he was debating whether or not to tell her.

"None of them are Kaiyo."

"Ahhhhh I se- wait— WHAT?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened, it was so large it could even be compared with plates. Her mouth was wide open too, she was completely flabbergasted.