Chapter:

———

"Tetsurō, I swear to god, get the fuck back here!"

(Y/n) was not in the mood today, she had just started the time of the month and she woke up to having toothpaste smeared all over her face and stupid marker pen doodles on her cheeks.

This useless scum...he's so fucking dead.
She was speed walking at 6 in the morning following a bedhead idiot that was currently ahead of her which was jogging quite fast. For obvious reasons, he had been the one who had decided to smear toothpaste on her forehead and chin, and drew dicks with permanent marker on both sides of her cheeks.

Kuroo slowed down and smirked before slowly turning around to meet her gaze, that irritated look of her face was enough to satisfy himself for the day.

"Oya~ (Y/n) dear, what is that on your face?"

"Did you really just ask me that?! Seriously Kuroo, it's 6am in the morning, the damn sun isn't even up! And yet you're here making me chase you?! For fucks sake, don't you have something better to do with that time of yours?!" She screamed, clearly pissed and rethinking about why she had agreed to lev's idea on having a sleepover with the boys.

Dammit, lev's gonna be living in a grave with this bastard too..

Kuroo raised his hands up in defeat, while taking a small gulp and saying, "Wait wait, calm down... calm down.. because, if you continue screaming we both are going to get in trouble."

"Kuroo, look at my face. Look. At. My. Face. Do I look pleased?! I'm giving you a 5 second headst-"

Kuroo had already dashed off, without letting her finish off her sentence, "Oh you little shit-" she ran immediately after him soon to collide into his back, knocking into it with so much force that she had stumbled back and hit her ass on the floor.

"You fucking piece of shit, do you-"

"Ohoho, Kuroo bro! Long time no see!" An eager high pitched voice exclaimed.

What the hell, who would be happy to be awake at this time in the morning? She thought.

"Ohohohoho, hey man, I'm just running away from this creep behind me, which is now on the floor."
Kuroo replied shrugging, as if the whole situation wasn't his problem.

"What do you mean creep?! I do specify as a human being last time I checked." (Y/n) was deeply fed up, she's tired, she wants to go back into bed and sleep, especially after yesterday's training. They had gone and done physical training yesterday, twice as hard as usual, due to some mission that is coming up soon, which they don't have details about. Also, there's an upcoming maths test.

She then saw a boy with spiky white-grey hair, with black streaks, his face had popped out from the left side of Kuroo's back, "Ohoho?" His head then suddenly perked up, showing his round golden-coloured eyes brightly lit under the dim light of a lamppost.

"(Y/n)!! It's been a while, I haven't seen you for ages!" Despite Bokuto not being close with her, he still had the cheery aura around him when it comes to greeting people. He walked past Kuroo and went to help (Y/n) up, grabbing both her hands and pulling her up.

"Bokuto, good morning, and thank you, you are somewhat a gentleman unlike that one over there." Pointing a finger straight at kuroo, and glaring at him.

"Hey Hey hey!" He cheered, throwing a fist bump in the air, "I'm glad you stopped with the honourifics, how about you call me by my first name now?? Also..." he trailed off, lowering his voice down trying to think how to phrase his next sentence.