二十三

Chapter: ⓶⓷

———

"Bye guys, remember to be careful." (Y/n) says to her friends with a pout on her face, kinda upset that she couldn't go.

"Bye short bitch~" Kuroo smirks, "Have fun with your beloved~" He slyly adds on, wiggling one of his eyebrows.

(Y/n) rolls her eyes, knowing exactly what he meant. "Shut the fuck up."

Kenma waved and she waved back. Guess that was their gesture of parting.

Now what's left was Kaiyo. (Y/n) sighed, "Are you still asking about that?" Kaiyo gave a small 'hmph', crossing her arms and looking away. "Are a kid or something?" (Y/n) then asks, closing her eyes whilst pinching the bridge of her nose.

Kaiyo walked to (Y/n) and suddenly grasps both of her shoulders, looking at her dead in her eyes. "Just know. Just know. As soon as I return, I will find out."

The (h/c) hair coloured female rolled her eyes because of her persistent friend, "Yes, yes. Of course, now you're late." She says, in attempt to draw the attention away. (Y/n) budges Kaiyo towards the car doors with a sarcastic smile on her face, "I'll explain full detail when you come back."

Kaiyo gave her a suspicious glare, "You better." With that she entered the car, slamming the door shut with a loud noise.

Shortly after, the car drove off followed by the one which the Fukurodani students were in. (Y/n) once again let out an exhausted sigh, she was about to turn til she bumped into Akaashi.

Akaashi wasn't that far away from her, just probably a few blocks down the road. He was saying his goodbyes to his teammates, just like her. But somehow, now he's next to her.

"Sorry." She mutters, not bothering to look at him. Her eyes stuck to the ground, not shifting at all.

He stared down the girl with an expressionless face, "You look tired."

"I'm fine, just didn't get enough sleep last night."

Akaashi creases his brows, "I escorted you home pretty early yesterday, did anything happen?" He questions, knowing very well that he had personally walked her to her dorms at a reasonable time.

"Yeah." She raised her head to look at him, "Kaiyo's been pestering me about what I did with you. I told her we just did some training but she's overthinking."

"Just explain to her in more detail when she returns."

(Y/n) nods, "Are you doing anything today?"

"I've got classes in ten minutes."

She lets out a quiet, "Oh.." Deep down inside, she wanted to spend the day with him, since she had nothing else to do. Didn't she have to treat him to a meal? She was going to do that, but seems like it's not happening today.

"Don't you have classes as well?" Akaashi asks. Judging by her disappointed reaction, he suspected that she wanted to have plans with him or something.

"No. I was going to treat you to a meal~" She grins, "Like a date, you know~?" Her grin increasing as she teases him.

"That's nice of you." He seemed unfazed by her attempt to flirt, "But I have classes, so I will take my leave." Akaashi shoved his hands in his pockets before beginning to walk away.