𝟏𝟗 - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

We got that hot love

We got that 'I don't give a what' love

♔(Y/N)'s POV♔

I jolted up from my bed and brought my hands out in front of me. Sweat was dripping all over my body as I looked around at my messy room. Home sweet home?

I got up from my bed and looked out the window. It must've been morning here. I collapsed on the edge of my bed as I remembered him: Dark. "Dark!?" I called out into the air.

Before I knew it, Wilford magically appeared in front of me. I started hyperventilating, not knowing if this was an illusion or not, "Wil? Do you know what's going on?"

He hesitated to answer but he nodded. "Dark sent you back," Wilford stated bluntly.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, undoubtedly shocked. But she wanted this. She was practically on her knees begging Dark to let her go. But (Y/N) had to be honest with herself... She missed him. She regretted this.

I picked up my phone off my nightstand and turned it on. Wow, I had 20 missed calls from Mark. Oh, God! Mark! I unlocked my phone and clicked on my contacts, immediately clicking on his name. The ring stopped and I gasped, "M-Mark? You're alive?"

I heard the relief in his voice, "(Y/N)! Where have you been? You ran off with Dark a couple of months ago after our date a-and... I was worried sick. Amy, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, Wade, and I went looking for you everywhere but we couldn't find you. We reported you as missing and no one could find you," Mark took a deep breath, "I'm just glad you're alive. I thought... I thought that Dark killed you."

I broke down into tears, unable to form a sentence. I could sense that he was worried for me as he sighed, "I'm gonna come over. Send your address ASAP. You need to tell me everything."

I nodded, "O-Okay." And hung up. I opened up iMessage and sent him my address in a snap. After doing this, I looked around me. Where did Wilford go..?

♔♔

It didn't take long for Mark to come over. He brought over (F/F) ice cream and made sure to wipe away my tears as I told him what had happened when Dark kidnapped me. I clutched to his chest, soaking his shirt with my tears. Mark smiled at me, "So you're telling me you fell in love with Dark," I nodded. "That's quite a predicament. Well, just know that whatever happens, I'm here for you. And if you start getting suicidal, don't hesitate to call me. You are loved."

I hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry that our date turned out to be a bust," I sniffled, chuckling, "I would love to, perhaps, have a redo where it isn't ruined? I mean, 17 years old would be so jealous of 24 years old me."

Mark laughed at my joke. He found me funny, "Would you do me the honor of letting me have that second date with you?" He asked, extending his hand out to me. My god... He and Dark weren't so different. I nodded, taking his hand