𝟖 - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞

Who are you when it's 3am and you're all alone?

A warm voice spoke, "Dark, can I ask (Y/N) a question?" The warm voice belonged to the eccentric and wild Wilford Warfstache!

Dark's eyebrows rose, eyeing his newfound possession. "Sure, whatever. Ask whatever you please." Dark immediately regretted what he said. In the back of his mind, it was screaming, 'Please don't ask a dumb question. Please don't ask a dumb question. Please don't ask a dumb quest-'

"Are you a top or a bottom?" Wilford asked (Y/N), eyebrows scrunching together at the question. She seemed confused.

Now Dark... He was absolutely dumbfounded.

His eyes widened and he shook his head at Wilford.

....

Silence

Then...

"I don't have a bunk bed." (Y/N) spoke, innocence in her words.

A burst of laughter was suddenly heard: one of warmth and one of robotic tone.

"D-Dark? They're laughing... I'm confused." (Y/N) frowned, having no idea why Wilford and Google laughed at her response.

The pink-mustached man and robot kept laughing till Dark had enough. "QUIET!" Dark shouted, silencing the two.

Wilford and Google gulped nervously, respecting their superior. But, of course, Wilford had to sass Dark, "Grumpy."

Dark huffed, and puffed, and stormed off to his room. The house shook as Dark slammed his door. He hated it when anyone disrespected him. After all Damien and Celine- I mean, Dark has been through, he didn't enjoy taking shit from anybody.

A feeling of concern swelled (Y/N)'s heart for her kidnapper. He seemed so fine and composed until he suddenly burst out like that: She was worried.

♔(Y/N)'s POV♔ 

I looked over at Wilford and Google, biting my soft lip in nervousness, "You guys should go... I'll try to take care of this."

The two nodded simultaneously. Google quickly left but before Wilford could go, he winked at me.

I shivered.

Jesus, Wilford radiated a ton of sexual energy.

Whatever. Focus, (Y/N). What matters right now is calming that beast down. That handsome, dangerous, beautiful...

FOCUS JESUS.

I looked behind me, glancing at the dark, glamorous stairs that lead to the Egos rooms upstairs. I gulped nervously. There was no going back from this.

I slowly walked towards the stairs, feeling glossy and black railings that lead to my destination. I gently put a foot down on the first step, gaining the courage to come quickly up the stairs.

"Okay, now, which one of these doors leads into the edgy boi's room?" I said to myself quietly.

I looked around and using my intuition, I located the door that was grey and had red and blue carvings decorated on the frame.