𝟏𝟐 - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

heart made of glass

my mind of stone

♔(Y/N)'s POV♔

It's dark. Darkness compels my vision as I awake from my sudden slumber but... Where am I?

Instead of waking up in the once warm room I was in, it was a glass box that held me captive. I already guessed that Dark was behind this cruel charade.

And to my dismay, I was right; Dark was staring at me through the glass, putting his pale hand on the smooth material. His eyes looked like it was in pain, as if he wanted to be with me but he couldn't.

Dark tutted his mouth at me, turning his eyes away from my gaze, "How pitiful... You were once in a lavish bedroom with everything you could have possibly ever wanted. Now, you're in a glass cage where I will make sure that you never, ever escape," Anger entered his gaze, Dark's face contorting, "Who taught you how to do that, hm? Oh, and because I'm not a complete monster, I'll be taking care of your little dog till you come back."

I sighed in defeat. This man... No, creature.. He was so evil, I don't even think there was an inkling of good left within him. I stared into Dark's black eyes; emptiness was all I saw as I got up and walked towards his tall figure, "You know, I thought I found a way out of this Hell you trapped me in, demon. And I thought to myself for a second that maybe you were good. But of course, I was wrong."

I bowed my head in submissiveness; I knew that I spit venom at Dark and he wouldn't like that. His dark, crisp voice spoke up after a long pause, "But I will never go away, my dear. For I am eternal and plunged into darkness. My darkness will ensnare you in its spiderweb and you will always have to stay here with me."

Closing my eyes, I accepted defeat. "Well, I hope that someday I'll make it out of this place you trapped me in. And I don't care how many nights nor years it will take, I will escape you." My eyes glared daggers at his.

Dark's darkness entrapped me like ropes and I was almost faced to face with him, the glass being the only thing that separated us. I can't take this fucking Hell anymore and I felt wet tears drip down my face, overtaking my vision, "I can't hide away from you, though. There's nowhere else for me to go because you fucking trapped me here, Dark! You fucking monster! I'm not alive anymore, you fucking demonic fucking thing! I'm living in fucking Hell with you!"'

He only fucking mocked me, of course. "How lovely it is that you're all alone now. Your stupid," he essentially was spitting venom back at me at this point, "mortal heart is so fragile that I can break it like glass. But your mind... I'm not able to break it. You are so stubborn and seems that you will never submit to me. Well, (Y/N), because you chose to act so stupidly, this is your new home. You are now trapped in a void. Congratulations, (Y/N). Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go yell at Wilford."

♔No One's POV♔

Dark appeared in Wilford's eccentric pink mansion, scuffing at the posters of Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift on the wall. Wilford put down the spellbook he was reading on his pink beach chair, noticing Dark. "Why hello Darki-poo~!"

Dark grabbed one of the pink suspender straps on Wilford, pulling Wilford towards him aggressively, "Why would you teach her to do that!?" Dark's tone was so rough and gritty as he screamed at the confused Wilford.

"Well, I told her the truth. Not gonna let it go to waste, Damien." Wilford snarkily said back. Dark huffed, stomping away.