Chapter 8

"Nathalie are you ready for tomorrow?" Gabriel asked.
"Always" Nathalie responded confidently
Gabriel nodded and walked away. The next morning adrien got ready for school. I hope marinette feels better. I don't know what i feel for her but there's something...
Over at marinettes house, she got ready.
"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Tikki questioned.
"Yes, i was able to sleep last night and regain my strength."
Tikki looked away thinking about what happened last night.
"Marinette!..." tikki said but went silent.
"What is it tikki?"
Tikki sighed and looked at marinette. Marinette was confused as to why tikki looked so stressed out.
"Something happened while you were asleep.."
"What?"
Tikki lead marinette to her desk. Marinettes eyes lit up.
"Who did this?"
Tikki pointed at the note. Marinette picked it up and read it.
Marinette, im so sorry for what happened today. I heard about you and knew i had to do something. I remember you mentioning that your favorite flower was a rose so i got you a bouquet of them. I hope you like them purrincess :) -Chat
When marinette finished reading, her cheeks were bright pink.
"Marinette your blushing!"
"Wha-what?" Marinette looked at herself in the mirror and saw her glowing cheeks.
"WHAT?! Why am i blushing?! This can't be happening! Tikki did you see this all last night?!"
"Yes and he almost saw me! But marinette you should know something..."
"What?"
"Chat admires you.."
"W-what?"
"He always looks at you! And sometimes he's blushing..."
Marinettes emotions were all over the place. She denied what tikki said.
"I-i love adrien!..."
She didn't know what she felt for chat but it was something.
"I'm gonna be late if i'm here any longer. Tikki let's go!"
Marinette ran out of her house and headed to school. When she got there she placed her things in her locker and headed to mrs. bustiers class. When she sat down adrien was looking at her smiling.
"Your feeling better!"
"Y-yeah...thank you for helping me yesterday!"
"No problem i would always help you." Adrien said lightly blushing.
Lila looked over at them and was angry.
"Oh come on marinette we all know you were faking it!" Lila said staring down marinette.
Everyone in the classroom gasped.
"W-what do you mean?! I would never fake something like that!"
"Oh yeah? It seems to me like you are perfectly fine!" Lila sneered.
"Lila i burned myself out yesterday!"
"Mhmm..suree" lila teased.
Marinette started to get angry.
"Girls! No more fighting! Go outside and work this out right now!" Mrs. Bustier demanded.
Marinette stood up
"But she-"
"Now!"
Marinette and lila walked out of the classroom. Adrien couldn't believe what had just happened.
"Mrs. Bustier everyone in the class knows that marinette would never do something like that!" Adrien protested.
Everyone nodded.
"I know adrien but they need to resolve whatever conflict is between them."
Adrien sighed.
Meanwhile outside the classroom lila and marinette were fighting.
"Lila i don't know why decided one day you wanted to make my life miserable but it's never gonna work!"
"I know you faked yesterday just to get adrien to help you!"
"Lila why would i do that?! You are never going to get anyone to believe you!"
"Let's see about that.." lila said smirking.
She laid down, held her ankle and started screaming.
Marinettes jaw dropped.
Everyone rushed out.
"What happened?!" Mrs. Bustier said
"I tried to reason with her and she kicked me!" Lila wailed.
Everyone looked up at marinette who was shocked herself.
"No i did not! She's faking it!"
"Marinette what has gotten into you?!" Mrs Bustier asked shockingly.
Adrien couldn't take lila anymore.
"Marinettes right..." Adrien said stepping forward.
Alya and nino stepped forward wit him. Alya walked up to lila and grabbed her arms. She pulled her up and started to walk her across the hallway.
"Yeah lila it sure seems like marinette kicked you!" Alya said crossing her arms. The rest of the class looked at lila, embarrassed for her. Mrs. Bustier sighed.
"Lila go to the principals office!"
Lila looked around shocked.
"But she kicked me!"
"Lila it looks like you are fine..now go!"
"Marinette..." Lila snarled
"You will pay for this..." She said narrowing her eyes. She walked off to the principals office.
Marinette looked at adrien alya and nino.
"Thank you guys for standing up for me!"
"Lila can never be trusted." Alya said.
Adrien nodded his head in agreement.
They all went back to class.

"Gabriel i'm sorry but i don't know if i have the strength to do this today...please forgive me..."
Gabriel turned around to face nathalie.
"It's alright nathalie, get some rest. We will start our plan whenever you have enough strength."
"Thank you" Nathalie said walking out.
Gabriel went down to Emilie.
"My love, I can feel it. The end of cat noir and ladybug is coming soon. I will have their miraculous and we can be reunited."
Suddenly he felt a strong negative emotion. He hurried up to his lair.
"Nooroo, Dark Wings, Rise!"
He transformed.
"This emotion, it's familiar..." He said sending his akuma off.
In the principles office, lila sat. She spotted the akuma and smiled. The akuma hit her. Hawkmoth instantly recognized her.
"Hi hawkmoth, i'm ready to be vulpina."
"Lila, today you will not be vulpina, but don't worry vulpina will be coming very soon. Today you will be returning as chameleon..."