We Begin at the End

Third-person pov / our world:      

It was too much. 

Everything just hurt, and Y/n was just tired. Tired of all the 'I'm fine's. Tired of having to keep a fake smile on. So, very, Tired. 

Their School was a living nightmare. Most people avoided them, with tentative whispers as Y/n passed them in the hallway. They kept their eyes down, tired of the stupid rumors. Every so often, if you listened closely, you could catch a glimpse of the whispers. Poisonous words consisting of   

"...Slut.."

 "...I heard they hit a child!"

 "... oh their poor friend, I heard they bullied them..." 

Y/n had only one thought as they hit the side of a locker, being pushed by indiscernible faces. 'Just make it through the day...' 

First period: Y/n was dress-coded for wearing a shirt with too short of sleeves, not to mention the fact they wore long sleeves and was being judged on the vest they had worn as if it was the actual shirt. 

The principal just sighed, gave them detention, and sent her back to class where they sketched for the rest of class. Though they ended up discarding it in the trash, never happy with their work. 

Second period: Y/n was called to the board to solve 5 problems. Anyone could see their discomfort, but the teacher "never noticed". They answered them all to the best of their ability, only missing one. But missing that one was a fatal mistake. The teacher began to yell but it fell on deaf ears, Y/n just nodded lightly, shuffling over to the nearest empty seat, gaining uncertain glances from the others nearby.

 'Just ignore them' They thought, laying their head on the desk in front of them. They fell asleep, drifting into a fitful sleep. The bell woke Y/n, causing them to gather 

Third period: It was Art, a decent subject if only Y/n's ex-friend, turned bully, didn't want to make their life a living hell. Constantly prodding their arm by "accident" when they were doing an important part of a sketch or lineart. Not that Y/n could tell anyone, her being the teacher's pet and all. 

"Hey~" The girl whispers to Y/n, getting both their attention and the female across from the two's consideration. 

"You know I have this theory depressed people just want attention," She said, twirling a hoodie string in her fingers. "Especially the suicidals" she continued in the silence that ensued after her first remark. 

"Fuck you. You have no idea what they are going through." Y/n said through gritted teeth, giving a death glare that would send anyone into a cold sweat, well anyone except the narcissist next to them. She just smiled, which sent more terror through the innocent girl in front of the two than the death glare.

"Oh, but I do~" She cooed.

 "I was terribly one sad this one time, and I just wanted to not have to deal with anything. That's what being suicidal is, isn't it? Well, at least I got over it and didn't cut or act like an attention-seeking whore." The evil girl next to you knew what she was doing. She was pushing you over the edge until you snapped, then she could play the victim, like always.  

"Listen here, being suicidal is a state of numbness and pain at the same time. Then it goes on for so fucking long you wish you were dead! Because at least then you wouldn't be in so much pain! Look!" Y/n said, wrapping a hoodie string around her neck.

 "I could die right here and feel no remorse. I know what it's like because I am suicidal!" That was the worst mistake she could have made. The bitch and the girl in front of you jumped up, one in fear and the other in pleasure. They scampered over to the teacher, and everyone could, if they were listening, hear the faint... can we go to the counselor

That was the moment Y/n knew they were in for a hell of a ride.  

Lunch:  Y/n prodded at their food, knowing at any moment they could be torn away from their lunch. They sat alone on the corner seat of the long table, contemplating eating. Their old 'friends' would joke about Y/n's weight and figure, leading them to not eat much and eventually eat nothing at all.  

"L/n, Yn. Please head to the counselor's office. I repeat, L/n, Yn. Please head to the counselor's office." The message rang over the speakers, causing giggles to ring throughout the cafeteria. The teachers watched them get up, leaving their lunchbox, a sign that they would come back. Ever since the rumors, the teacher seemed to pay more attention to the slight signs the teen made. Every detail that could be perceived as suspicious to a paranoid mind, scrutinized to be sure they never acted as the rumors said they did. Ever. The teen walked down the hallway, seeming to be heading for the counselor's office when they made a sharp turn, heading for an exit instead. Upon arriving at the doors, they pushed them with no hesitation and just ran. 

They made it back to their home, shoes worn out from running. They knocked in case someone was home, but as the driveway signaled, they were alone. Digging a key from a sweatpants pocket, they unlocked the door and entered the home. Walking down the hallway, the walls seemed to loom above them, and the photos that adorned it seemed to hold a knowing looks as if they knew what the teen was about to do. Glaring, they looked towards a photo of their family. 

"They won't miss me anyway..." They mumbled the teen, grabbing a rope from the garage as they passed the room. Heading to their room, closing the door behind them, a final courtesy to their family. They thew the rope over an exposed bar of their roof, only meant to be an artistic choice, but would help with the teen's plan.  They tied a tight knot. Then a tight noose. It swung beautifully, to the teen, in the middle of the room. They walked away for a second, only to go to choose a nice outfit. When you go to meet god you wanna look nice. They thought, smiling at their own reference.  Eventually, they pushed a chair under the swaying rope, standing on it and putting their neck in the loop. Finally, they took a deep breath and... 

.

.

.

Jumped

----------------------------------

Word count: 1085

A/N: Wow! My first chapter! So I know this chapter had nothing to do with MHA/BNHA but I promise it is necessary for the plot... and this is kinda what you signed up for so- 

But thank you all for reading my first chapter! It means a lot to me. I will try to update at least once a week, but I will try to post the first three today! Have a nice day, and do know I do not condone suicide. If you are having suicidal thoughts it is better to reach out and get help or find a healthy coping mechanism! Be safe!

~the sleepy author