Notes- Not a Chapter

This is just to explain the quirk (and other things) I designed for you and some facts about the original characters I made to add to the story. 

You-------------------------------------------------

Quirk Name: Soul Steal

Quirk Discription: You have the ability to steal, infringe, swap, add to other's souls. When you are activating your ability one hand glows a violet-blue and the other a lichen green color. 

-The violet-blue hand can steal, insert or reinsert a soul. You can insert it into another person, creating dual thought [where two minds share a body] or an item where they can possess and control said item. Can also keep the soul as a little light orb for later. When forcefully taking a soul from a body the body will fall into a sleep-like state and will not be able to fully die until the soul is returned. 

-The lichen green hand can insert or retract a piece of your soul to/from items or people. If you have a soul orb placing it in the green hand lets bits of your soul mix with another, causing a linked mind between you and the other soul. When inserting a soul into an object you can control what it does. You can give up to 5 pieces of your soul at a time, one piece at this point of the story resides with the cat. You can't remove it by force unless by the death of your body or the death of the person. 

Vigilante Name: Grim 

Hero Name: Reaper (when they choose a hero name they wanted it to reflect, but not directly
say, her vigilante name.)

Mister------------------------

Brief overview: Mister is the older man you met in chapter one. He is like a mysterious grandpaw and has yet to reveals his true name, liking the joke of it. He is a kind fellow who owns plenty of shelter cats and is always willing to help those in need. He works at a vintage furniture store and loves Chocolate icecream.  

Quirk: He is able to make decently hard patches of scales appear anywhere on his body. Can only make a three-foot patch of scales, and only in a mottled green. 

Age: 51

Favorite item: A cat clock in his store he refuses to sell.

Cat---------------------

Brief overview: Cat is a light gray Nebelung cat. He is missing the top part of one ear and has very knotted fur. Has been an alley cat since he was a kitten and knows how to fend for himself on the streets. Loves fish and has a knack for stealing it the second you look away. If he likes you, which he does (sees you as a sad kitten he has to protect) he will be the most loyal friend anyone has known.

Age: 8 years

Age cat years: 48

Favorite Item: Y/n's hoodie. Thinks it's a nice place to sleep and likes being carried around in the pockets or hood.

Name: ??? (I have yet to choose. Any suggestions?)

-------This is all you need to know about these characters at the moment-----