Game Over. Start Again?

First-person Pov:

Black. That was all I saw, never-ending darkness that promised peace and rest. Finally! I thought. I loved how I felt slipping into the dark, further and further. But, then, the feeling stopped. What? Why? Those were my only thoughts as I felt stuck in a weird in-between of life and death. The last thing I remember hearing was a quiet "You didn't deserve that end..." before I was overwhelmed by a bright flash of light. 

Suddenly I was standing in a bustling city. I look down in a panic, and the body I saw was mine.. bt altered? The first thing I noticed was my hands were silky soft. The... whoa! I gotta an ass now! I thought excitedly. Though the excitement was cut short when I looked up...

.

.

.

Where am I?

(this was just me messing with povs, I don't know how well I or you all like it.)

Third-person pov: 

You looked around in a panic they were supposed to be dead not in a city so you can imagine you're confused. The buildings were tall seemingly reaching the clouds, you could finally see why they were called "sky-scrapers". If I fell from that height- You quickly cut yourself off, you had a new chance, right? It's not like anyone here knows me. With a new eagerness, you walked up to a person, cursing your social anxiety under your breath, but this was something that had to be done. You walked up behind an older man and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned with a polite smile and you jolted, not at the smile, but at the scales that protruded next to his eyes. You shook yourself, attempting to reign your thoughts in. You looked down and asked where you were. He looked surprised. 

"Well, you're in Tokyo!" He beamed with seemingly perfect English. 

"Though I thought you would have had to know that for your qurik to work, that is interesting... Say, what is your quirk? I thought it may have been teleportation, but you seemed surprised in how you were here, so that appears to not be the case." He continued, barely stopping for a breath. You tilted your head. Qurik? What is a quirk? He seemed to sense your confusion and that you were losing yourself in your mind, so he waved a hand in front of your face. 

"Kid, you there?" He questioned worriedly. You smiled sadly back, thankfully he didn't ask if you were ok because if he did you might not have been able to stop the tears. You decided to play dumb, or well, mentally impaired.

"Sir, whatever quirk I encountered seemed to give me the side effect of amnesia. I do not know what that is, a quirk, nor do I know what year it is. Could you please help me? And, no, I do not need a hospital, I still know who I am, where I go to school, who my parents are, etc." I said with a small, timid smile. It was not in my nature to trust strangers, but it was an older man who would be easy to escape if I ensured we stayed in a public area. 

"Of course young one! But, why not just go to your parents?" Crap, he's nearly caught me in my lie. You thought in distress, looking for a way out of your predicament. 

"Well, I know where my parents are..." You said coolly "...but I need to figure out where, exactly, I am, so I can get to them." You continued, hoping your voice never wavered, but knowing if it did, you could blame it on being in an unknown place. He smiled lightly and then began walking towards a busy park.

"Come on kid, this old man needs to sit down if I'm going to explain everything. And ill get us some ice cream too." He said as he motioned her forwards.  You nearly protested, but he cut you off with a chuckle and a short sentence.