Fatherly Fluff

Third-person pov:

Eventually, after jumping over enough buildings, they made it to a small, 5th story apartment. Sometime during the trip, the young teen had fallen asleep in the arms of the man they would soon consider their father. 

Stain jumped through the window of his home, laying the sleepy teen on the couch. He went to his room and grabbed a blanket and a better pillow, hoping it would keep them warm enough. As he walked back, he was shocked by what he saw. The teen was still laying on the couch, but one of their arms draped off the edge. Though it wasn't the arm that shocked him necessarily, but was what was on their arm- cuts. Stain sighed, tucking the blanket around you and sliding the pillow beneath your head. He walked into his kitchen, opening a low cabinet and retrieving an extensive first aid kit. He used the rubbing alcohol to clean the wounds before wrapping them in gauze. He stared at his new child from his seat on the ground, only one thought in his mind. 

'Tomorrow, I will spoil this kid."

~~Le time-skip brought to you by Flex Tape, the perfect tool for broken fourth walls!~~

You woke up to the smell of pancakes. 'Wait. Pancakes? Where am I ?!'  You thought, internally panicking for a moment, till you remembered the previous night. You had a family in this world now. You knew you shouldn't trust so fast, but if he had wanted to hurt you, you would be lying at the base of a building. 

"Heyo..." you said standing from your position on the couch. 

"What are you making?" Stain looked up from his spot at the stove and smiled.

"I've made some pancakes, but if you would prefer, we have some stuff in the fridge!" You meandered over and grabbed a little food, then turned to sit on a barstool, watching Stain finish making his last pancake. You stifled a laugh upon seeing his 'Catch the Cook' apron. Once he was done with the pancake, he sat on the other side of the counter, smiling. He had never worn the gag gift he had gotten a few years ago reluctantly, but with the idea that it might make his kid smile, he wore it. 

"Watch this..." He smirked, opening his mouth inhumanly wide and fitting the whole pancake in. The teen laughed, smiling genuinely for what seemed the first time in years. Stain was so proud of himself for getting a smile from the teen. Thinking of a plan of how he will get that smile to stay one day. As the laughter died off and the solemnness came back, Stain cleared his throat with today's plan in mind.

"So I was thinking, we should go to the mall. From what I know, you've spent three days in that outfit. But, since I can't have my kid going out looking like a dirty ragamuffin, you can go steal one of my hoodies." The teen nodded, attempting to process the fact they had been called a ragamuffin. 

"As for pants, I think I have a box with some older clothes that, with a belt, might fit. But as for now, you need a shower. The bathroom is the second door to the left, and towels are under the sink." And with that, you were off, making your way to the shower. Once you had finished, you reached around the door, grabbing the clothes from the other side. 

After you were done, you slipped back into the living room and announced your presence. Stain excitedly turned around. He, as well, had changed into a new outfit. He had a blue beanie, sunglasses, and a black scarf, all to conceal his identity. 

"Sta-" You cut yourself off. You couldn't use his villain name in public. What would you call him? Seeing your half remark, he answered your unasked question.  

"Chizome Akaguro." He said with a sad smile, but understanding if you weren't ready for a while to call him dad. 

"Hm, that's a bit long to say every time I need you... I'll call you Chi." You stated matter of factly. Bewildering Stain, where did the confidence come from? He pondered this with a bewildered look till his thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing. You took your phone out of your pocket and looked at the message. It was from the older man. He was asking how you were, you decided to be honest with him. Messaging him back the entire situation, to which he immanently asked to claim your spot of your grandfather. Not much later, asking to meet your new father figure, to deem if he was "worthy." You explained the situation to Chi and messaged the man to meet you at the food court at 11. Then you proceeded to walk out the door with Chi and headed to the mall. 

~~Le time-skip brought to you by Stain trying to learn about memes~~

You had been at the mall for a couple of hours, and it was almost time to head over to the food court. Chi had tried to help pick out clothes for you, but none of them were your style or in your size. In the end, you had convinced him you only needed a few outfits, mostly consisting of sweatpants, hoodies, and teeshirts with a [insert favorite anime] print. You had gone to one store by Chi's idea, to get food you liked, while he went to another. When he returned, another bag in hand, you found it to contain various fabrics in your favorite color. 

"These are all my favorite colors. How did you know?" You said with a questioning look.

"All the clothes you choose were in these colors. I'll tell you why we need them later. For now, let's just go find grampa." He answered, walking towards the food court. 

Eventually, you found the older man. "Sir!" you cried out as if it was a name of a dear old friend. You had the two introduce themselves as you went to find a place to sit. 

"Hello, I am Chizome Akaguro." Stain introduced himself with a slight bow. 

"Hello, I am Sir." The older gentleman introduced himself with a small smirk. Without a bow, he turned back to find a table for the three of them. Eventually, the trio had found a table and gotten food. While you all ate, Sir spared judging glances at Chi, and Chi returned distressed glances towards the older man. You just laughed at their tension and at the fact that the "Killer of Heroes" was scared of this older man. Eventually, they all finished, but both of them in sync told the teen to stop because they had a surprise for the teen. Then proceeding to glare at each other. They then both whipped out a plush of two different individuals from your favorite anime. You beamed your second genuine smile in one day, a record for you. You hugged both plushies to your chest, all the while Sir ranted about getting the character on the shirt she had been wearing the first day they met and how the gift was symbolic.

By the end of the day, you were exhausted. The moment you got home changing into the pajamas you had picked at the mall, and collapsing onto the couch. But right before you fell into the world of dreams you had one last thought.

'Thank you for today...

.

.

.

...Dad.'

 ----------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1256

A/n: Thank you all for reading, I know this is more of a filler but I really wanted to have some more bonding time between father and kid, so I can have them more emotionally attached to each other. I also incorporated Sir again because I want to add that kind of figure in "Y/n's" life, not to mention I like how sassy he is- On another note, the next chapter is where we will begin to add more characters! So stay tuned if you want for the next part!

-Love,  A Sleepy Author